Sign in to follow this  
LDRO

Lana Del Rey Covers 'FASHION' Magazine

"He can’t keep his hands off the piano, ever. Whenever I’m not writing he always asks, ‘why aren’t you writing?’ We kick each others asses."

Good Barrie, good!

That's it, keep her working! :teehee:

And also, did you notice? Spanish guitar? They are already working on the melodies and instrumentals! Yaay! :omfg:

.”

On her musical philosophy: “Einstein said ‘your imagination is more important than intelligence,’ and I have a very, very big imagination. I love to live in my internal world and will never stop seeking influences and visions for my art.

we know Lizzy we know. All those stories about other people you write and sing about

glgcDdT.gif

I believe in the person Amy Winehouse used to be...

There she goes again, fetishizing another 27 Club member. Luckily, we all know she'll be 28 soon. So don't you dare try that shit, Lana.  :crossed:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

On being called anti-feminist: “I get it. It looks like I’ve chosen a path of submission. But I’m a modern day woman in so many senses. I pay my way and work hard for things but it is my choice that at the end of the day I have a dominant male in my life that is hands-on. Someone who wants what he wants the way I do. I get so tired of trying to have it only my way, it’s nice to have someone else who also has their life and opinions. I have to be so assertive in life that its nice to feel escape through a really passionate romance.”

Sounds like she's been reading Lanaboards and taking a cue from some of our members' responses to the feminism issue :creep: . And considering that the writer got her age right, maybe some magazines have been reading LB too  :O

Voy a la mierda por todos lados.

Yeah, Google translate is not doin' it for you, Loon. Try again, ASSHOLE. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Ahh, I love this so much! I think she looks absolutely stunning and I love her responses  :flutter: If this is available for online purchase, consider it MINE!