Creyk

"Young and Beautiful" - Music Video

Her bedazzled cheek though. Gangster.

Well, no movie clips at least? Like...her promotional videos are odd and kind of boring and her homemade videos like Summer Wine are cute but I can't wait for a new album with big productions again.

EDIT: OH @ the guests, let me add a promo link.

I really like it :3

I love how dramatic they made it, with the symphony, the colours and the silhouettes. And she did look stunningly beautiful as well. I loved the clips of her walking during the bridge, it was hauntingly beautiful. It felt how the music felt ~ i don't know. I really liked it. It didn't have as much of a narrative like her other clips, but i still think they did it well.

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I thought it was a pretty average clip tbh. Lana looks lovely as always, but there really wasn't anything that stood out or that I found particularly engaging. I guess it just felt a little lackluster. That being said, I'm totally feeling this hairstyle  :flutter:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Almost the same as Burning desire.

It's beautiful. I just expected one nipple out but no. Life goes on.

I just don't understand why she made a video for orchestral version?

I'm still alergic on that fast fade out on the end... :( but no one cares and no one can't change. except me in the remix :troll:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Make sure to watch it with headphones on.

You really can feel the drums, and the way it's synchronized with that guy, it's amazing. It really creates a cool feeling. :bodyisready:

And also, the colors. Perfection. I love the use of red. Already watched like 7 times. :crying:

Almost the same as Burning desire.

It's beautiful. I just expected one nipple out but no. Life goes on.

I just don't understand why she made a video for orchestral version?

I'm still alergic on that fast fade out on the end... :( but no one cares and no one can't change. except me in the remix :troll:

I can't wait for your remix tbh :excited:

boring but I liked her walking into heaven like in btd and seeing the conductor like in video games

this sort of reminded me of a florence vid tbh

'2 tears in solidarity' hmm wonder what this means

Teardrop tattoo 

"It is sometimes worn by the female companions of prisoners in solidarity with their loved ones.[5]:awk: 

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdWSHjSdHEM

lana chose the footage above for her first video for video games -- wonder if she suggested this re-production herself. kind of annoyed at the overt similarities (particularly from 0:40 on). i wish they would have come up with something more dynamic, because although she looks beautiful, and the video is 'pretty', its not very emotional or interesting.  although it wouldn't be realistic or appropriate for the film, i know she could do so much better with something she personally made. her smile 40 seconds in is fucking magical, however

i'm also gonna leave this here  :creep:  :toofloppy:  :hoe:  :derpna2:  :hawt:  :twirls:  :squidward:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49YRZAuvBf8

i wonder why they used the orchestral version? its strange, since i think the other one is more 'accessible' ? 

ZRBNill.jpg

I like the video but Im pissed they used this version of the song.

IKR? The other one is just so much better.

On the other side, since I only listened to the orchestral version once it was more special :creep:

IKR? The other one is just so much better.

On the other side, since I only listened to the orchestral version once it was more special :creep:

I guess its Luhrmann´s favourite version since it was even released on soundtrack.  And they could use footage of orchestra in mv. But I just dont like it as much as I do the original version.  :defeated:

This video was ok, I was literally hung to see her face a little more but it kept focusing on the orchestra every time I expected her face to show - not that I didn't mind the orchestra and the colors, but she looked very gorgeous, yet this video didnt do much for me, I was hoping for something a little more elaborate.

Well - before I get jumped on - this really was a good video, not what I was expecting, but definitely intimate enough for the song.

B8wHSYZ.jpg

She brought the animated video games orchestra to life :oprah:

The video was boring though, almost as bad as the song :smoke:

And the teardrops, clearly a reference to K(s)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

they probably used they orchestral version because the orchestra was one of the main things in the video

Or it was vice versa ? They used the orchetra because it suited to orchestral version ?!