Creyk

"Young and Beautiful" - Music Video

It's beautiful, would have loved more of Lana but don't we all? It's not like we particually expected it (but do we ever know about this stuff?). It's haunting but there could've been more to it. I guess because it's for the film they probably too bothered about a video that isn't linked to GG itself so it's pretty rushed but who cares, it's a work of art and better than nothing whether you like it or not.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

It's beautiful, would have loved more of Lana but don't we all? It's not like we particually expected it (but do we ever know about this stuff?). It's haunting but there could've been more to it. I guess because it's for the film they probably too bothered about a video that isn't linked to GG itself so it's pretty rushed but who cares, it's a work of art and better than nothing whether you like it or not.

Movie songs usually get treatment like : footage of singing singer and the movie scenes. I think we can be highly satisfied by this,  :crossed:

The vid is so flawless omg the camera style her hair and the way she sang on the piano and her sparkly teardrop and it is just perfect. The camera haze is very 1940's glam style I don't have anything more to say because I am 100% done  :crying2:

god knows I tried

they probably used they orchestral version because the orchestra was one of the main things in the video

Yes, plus it's better than the original version.

The music speaks for itself, that's why the video is so great.

I liked the video but it was as if Lana didn't know what to do? I don't know, it seems as if they just shoved a camera in front of her and were like GO!

Yup. Seems like the producers went all:

"Lana, the internett is pissed off, we need to make a video!"

And she sighs and goes all: "Okay. Let me get my lipstick and rhinestones first. I can look seductively and hauntingly into the camera for about 20 minutes, but after that I need a cigarette."

I am not pleased. Seemed like they put it together on a whim, even if she does look gorgeous with her red lips and her kinda outta luck-ish hair. I still want my pepsi cola.

1olt2g.jpg

I liked the video but it was as if Lana didn't know what to do? I don't know, it seems as if they just shoved a camera in front of her and were like GO!

Yup. Seems like the producers went all:

"Lana, the internett is pissed off, we need to make a video!"

And she sighs and goes all: "Okay. Let me get my lipstick and rhinestones first. I can look seductively and hauntingly into the camera for about 20 minutes, but after that I need a cigarette."

I am not pleased. Seemed like they put it together on a whim, even if she does look gorgeous with her red lips and her kinda outta luck-ish hair. I still want my pepsi cola.

That's exactly what I thought too. I wish she smiled more, the lyrics are not sad. I wasn't expecting a dark video for this song but I have to say it's beautiful though.

First thing I thought when I saw Lana's face was that her "tears in solidarity" are basically just like Marina's heart on her cheek. Come on lana  :icant:

Hmm, at least they are meaningful for Lana.