M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Can't wait for her masterpiece album.. Political awareness queen slayyy lmao

TBH I'd like her to rap about something thought-provoking.. But it ain't happening lol

Pop up out that droppa toppa, shake my t!ts like two maracas :bop:

idc if shes black, idc if shes asian, idc if shes white. what she says is terrible. if lana said what azealia said i would quickly unstan without a question

also my family is multicultural and i have afrolatino people in my family so dont come for me.

and stop bringing her race. nobody has said anything negative about her being black in this forum. now remember i said IN THIS FORUM. she just uses her blackness to justify her wrong doings, which is honestly giving black people a bad name.

dont defend a woman who made fun of zayn and said he smells like Curry. remember when Zendaya got told her dreads smelled bad and everyone went wild. well the same thing happened but it was a black woman to a pakistani man. were people and "SJW"s on tumblr and social media talking about how bad that was? NO and then she said she only apologized because she liked eating curry and didnt want to be judged when she ate curry. disgusting. HOW can yall defend her at all

Enjoy these snippets before she deletes her ig Lmao

I dunno why all those basic btchz scream for fantasea 2

I mean, that snippet sounds good but that project is prolly gonna be some half-assed random outtakes

I'd rather have a legit album

Enjoy these snippets before she deletes her ig Lmao

I dunno why all those basic btchz scream for fantasea 2

I mean, that snippet sounds good but that project is prolly gonna be some half-assed random outtakes

I'd rather have a legit album

i prefer fantasea over bp, everything that we have heard from bp sounds cheap af, except playhouse lol