Sucker

rise of the divine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,812 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • Time Online: 59d 19h 6m 35s

Posted 18 February 2017 - 11:05 AM

Slay Z V2? No thanks. Fantasea TSW? Yes.

• Cleopatra, drewby, Atom Heart and 3 others like this

KUn7Heq.png

#3582 OFFLINE   st tropez

st tropez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Locationcolorado
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 12d 16h 46m 41s

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:35 PM

i know i'm late, but, treasure island has my wig orbiting :oprah: but........dr luke?????

ZLJIWCD.gif

#3583 OFFLINE   drewby

drewby

sleepy bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,269 posts
  • LocationAtlanta
  • Time Online: 142d 12h 50m 9s

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:41 PM

i know i'm late, but, treasure island has my wig orbiting :oprah: but........dr luke?????

Working with Luke is probably the least problematic thing she's done in the last year

• National Anthem, Lust for Life, Saturn Princess and 7 others like this

Posted Image

#3584 OFFLINE   st tropez

st tropez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Locationcolorado
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Time Online: 12d 16h 46m 41s

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

Working with Luke is probably the least problematic thing she's done in the last year

true  :um3:

ZLJIWCD.gif

#3585 OFFLINE   Aquababe

Aquababe

extreme :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • LocationTXXX
  • Fan Since:dec 2011
  • Time Online: 188d 4h 40m 49s

Posted 22 February 2017 - 02:42 AM

Here's some clips from Coco!
https://twitter.com/...211575821111296
https://twitter.com/...212602926469120
https://twitter.com/...212890085318658
https://twitter.com/...213659853348864
https://twitter.com/...214617236779008
https://twitter.com/...464224961261568
https://twitter.com/...464550892294149

She's such a cutie.

I've read a couple places it's supposed to be out in a April but no confirmation yet.

#3586 OFFLINE   Y2K

Y2K

skinny queen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Fan Since:1872
  • Time Online: 15d 15h 32m 3s

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:49 PM

legend

hey_hey.jpg

#3587 OFFLINE   Wynwood

Wynwood

currently in the Electra Heart era of my life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts
  • Fan Since:Spring 2013
  • Time Online: 38d 20h 32m 20s

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:46 PM

apparently azealia was gonna face some time in jail because she bit a female bouncers boob, but the judge let her off the hook if she took anger management classes and saw a therapist for her mental issues

#3588 OFFLINE   Cleopatra

Cleopatra

aquababy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Time Online: 53d 7h 18m 40s

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:41 AM

Azealia Banks: Road to Redemption
You know, in this town, an artist really needs a lot of space when they’re trying to create something special. A place to cultivate a world of their own, far away from the real world that’s around them. Luckily for me, I live right inside the middle of the “H” of the Hollywood sign, and this is how I spend most of my nights: perched high above the chaos that swirls within the city of angels below. Now don’t get me wrong, I love to dip my toe into the muck and the mires of the city every now and then. Especially on Tuesdays. But truthfully, when I’m in the middle of making a record, especially now when the world is in the middle of such a tumultuous period, I find I really need to take the space for myself far away from real life, to consider what my contribution to the world should be in these dark times. So each morning, I have the luxury of asking myself, 'What shall I cook up for the kids today? Something with a little spice? Something with a little bitterness but is ultimately sweet? Or shall I take the day off and turn down the fire, and just take a moment to send my love to them over the ether?' Because sometimes, just being pure of heart and having good intentions and letting them be known is the most worthy contribution an artist can make. So, even though these times can feel a little bit crazy, they’re not so very different from what other generations have experienced at one time or another before. Amidst all the uncertainty, and as we transition out of one era into another one, there’s no place I’d rather be than smack-dab in the middle of Holly-weird making this record for you. Because you, and the music, and this place, are my love, my life, my Lust For Life."

#3589 OFFLINE   reesedelrey

reesedelrey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Time Online: 39d 15h 52m 50s

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:48 AM

apparently azealia was gonna face some time in jail because she bit a female bouncers boob, but the judge let her off the hook if she took anger management classes and saw a therapist for her mental issues

please please please please please Lord help my queen

#3590 OFFLINE   white gold

white gold

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Time Online: 10d 3h 3m 18s

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:55 PM

yall see this?? god i hate that alt-right asshole. Why would you kick a poor girl when she's down. it's sad

[[tldw]]

A white man speaking on African religion and putting down a black female battling mental illness.

This guy regularly trashes Lana too (as some of you might be aware)--but how did this thumb-shaped idiot who dresses like a brawny man become an acclaimed music critic?? These girls are fashion icons and he will NEVER be glamour. 

#3591 OFFLINE   Lust for Life

Lust for Life

what shall i cook up for the kids today?

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
  • Locationsmack dab in the middle of hollyweird
  • Fan Since:April 2012
  • Time Online: 256d 21h 25m 18s

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:08 PM

she's taking (more) time off from music to focus on soap

FTSW & B&P coming 2025

giphy.gif

#3592 OFFLINE   heavydirtysoul

heavydirtysoul

LONE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 71d 11h 52m 48s

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:11 PM

yall see this?? god i hate that alt-right asshole. Why would you kick a poor girl when she's down. it's sad

[[tldw]]
A white man speaking on African religion and putting down a black female battling mental illness.

This guy regularly trashes Lana too (as some of you might be aware)--but how did this thumb-shaped idiot who dresses like a brawny man become an acclaimed music critic?? These girls are fashion icons and he will NEVER be glamour.

1. He's a liberal
2. What he said in this video is correct. The woman needs psychological help. Her thing is a bore already and it makes her music be a turn off. She looks for drama at all corners
  • TheBoss likes this

tumblr_okvketV2zt1u8iv5ho7_540.gif

#3593 OFFLINE   Cleopatra

Cleopatra

aquababy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Time Online: 53d 7h 18m 40s

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:23 PM

Yes take ur lil break Azealia do some soap,..we should all do soap.

2025-2017= 8.....no biggie!!! BWET is still THAT BITCH
You know, in this town, an artist really needs a lot of space when they’re trying to create something special. A place to cultivate a world of their own, far away from the real world that’s around them. Luckily for me, I live right inside the middle of the “H” of the Hollywood sign, and this is how I spend most of my nights: perched high above the chaos that swirls within the city of angels below. Now don’t get me wrong, I love to dip my toe into the muck and the mires of the city every now and then. Especially on Tuesdays. But truthfully, when I’m in the middle of making a record, especially now when the world is in the middle of such a tumultuous period, I find I really need to take the space for myself far away from real life, to consider what my contribution to the world should be in these dark times. So each morning, I have the luxury of asking myself, 'What shall I cook up for the kids today? Something with a little spice? Something with a little bitterness but is ultimately sweet? Or shall I take the day off and turn down the fire, and just take a moment to send my love to them over the ether?' Because sometimes, just being pure of heart and having good intentions and letting them be known is the most worthy contribution an artist can make. So, even though these times can feel a little bit crazy, they’re not so very different from what other generations have experienced at one time or another before. Amidst all the uncertainty, and as we transition out of one era into another one, there’s no place I’d rather be than smack-dab in the middle of Holly-weird making this record for you. Because you, and the music, and this place, are my love, my life, my Lust For Life."

#3594 OFFLINE   white gold

white gold

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX
  • Time Online: 10d 3h 3m 18s

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:53 PM

1. He's a liberal
2. What he said in this video is correct. The woman needs psychological help. Her thing is a bore already and it makes her music be a turn off. She looks for drama at all corners

1. I don't follow him that closely--so I guess I was wrong about him being alt-right, but I always get super misogynist/racist vibes from the stuff I see from him. Just b/c he's a "liberal" doesn't mean he's some sort of saint. The way I've heard him talk about Lana always gave me gross vibes. He's always like "why is she such a sad girl?? why is she setting women back by portraying herself to be so weak?? why is she so vapid??" 

2. She does need help, but I really don't think that means he should poke fun at her for the sake of views. It's sad that people tease her when she is obviously going through a very troubled time. She's not perfect and she's definitely a bully, but I think people give her way more flack than she deserves. There's really no point in kicking her while she's down. 

3. I'm personally not one of those people who will discredit an artist's work just because they're a bad human being (but I don't judge people if they can't separate music from the artist). I think she's extremely talented and it's hard to see her go through stuff like this. Her actions are frankly indefensible, but seeing people dog-pile on her is sad. 

Edited by white gold, 26 March 2017 - 12:00 AM.

#3595 OFFLINE   comeintomybedroom

comeintomybedroom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,055 posts
  • Time Online: 335d 9h 22m 26s

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:57 AM

this sounds like the big big beat like down to a T

• Lust for Life and pawn shop blues like this

#3596 OFFLINE   reesedelrey

reesedelrey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Time Online: 39d 15h 52m 50s

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:37 PM

the beat, the melody...AB sue and get those coins

#3597 OFFLINE   Lust for Life

Lust for Life

what shall i cook up for the kids today?

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
  • Locationsmack dab in the middle of hollyweird
  • Fan Since:April 2012
  • Time Online: 256d 21h 25m 18s

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:59 PM

W7T8026.png?1

• Aquababe and Masochism like this

giphy.gif

#3598 OFFLINE   Masochism

Masochism