#3601 OFFLINE   Cleopatra

Cleopatra

aquababy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts
  • Time Online: 54d 17h 11m 53s

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:37 PM

That's what happens when you take a break and make soap she's coming bitch!!!!!
You know, in this town, an artist really needs a lot of space when they’re trying to create something special. A place to cultivate a world of their own, far away from the real world that’s around them. Luckily for me, I live right inside the middle of the “H” of the Hollywood sign, and this is how I spend most of my nights: perched high above the chaos that swirls within the city of angels below. Now don’t get me wrong, I love to dip my toe into the muck and the mires of the city every now and then. Especially on Tuesdays. But truthfully, when I’m in the middle of making a record, especially now when the world is in the middle of such a tumultuous period, I find I really need to take the space for myself far away from real life, to consider what my contribution to the world should be in these dark times. So each morning, I have the luxury of asking myself, 'What shall I cook up for the kids today? Something with a little spice? Something with a little bitterness but is ultimately sweet? Or shall I take the day off and turn down the fire, and just take a moment to send my love to them over the ether?' Because sometimes, just being pure of heart and having good intentions and letting them be known is the most worthy contribution an artist can make. So, even though these times can feel a little bit crazy, they’re not so very different from what other generations have experienced at one time or another before. Amidst all the uncertainty, and as we transition out of one era into another one, there’s no place I’d rather be than smack-dab in the middle of Holly-weird making this record for you. Because you, and the music, and this place, are my love, my life, my Lust For Life."

#3602 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Genius

• OG Moderators
  • 12,265 posts
  • Fan Since:Lake Placid Church Choir
  • Favourite LDR Song:Get_Drunk

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

The biggest sure Jan

That said, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIVE IT

• naachoboy and Honeybear like this

rcfbjId.png

#3603 OFFLINE   naachoboy

naachoboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,646 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Time Online: 159d 1m 3s

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:05 AM

sure joanne 

#3604 OFFLINE   reesedelrey

reesedelrey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 763 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Time Online: 42d 7h 31m 55s

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:14 AM

forgot about crown until I saw this thread

Bopping

#3605 OFFLINE   heavydirtysoul

heavydirtysoul

LONE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,887 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 71d 21h 24m 2s

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

Mid July... might as well end your career, not sure how difficult it is to release a 86 year old project

tumblr_okvketV2zt1u8iv5ho7_540.gif

#3606 OFFLINE   West Coast

West Coast

i fall to pieces

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Locationsmack dab in the middle of hollyweird
  • Fan Since:April 2012
  • Time Online: 264d 18h 21m 26s

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

new single may 31

5032Q7G.png?2

#3607 OFFLINE   naachoboy

naachoboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,646 posts
  • LocationChile
  • Time Online: 159d 1m 3s

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

new single may 31

the lies

#3608 OFFLINE   Cleopatra

Cleopatra

aquababy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:21 PM

the lies

sometimes liars don't lie
You know, in this town, an artist really needs a lot of space when they’re trying to create something special. A place to cultivate a world of their own, far away from the real world that’s around them. Luckily for me, I live right inside the middle of the “H” of the Hollywood sign, and this is how I spend most of my nights: perched high above the chaos that swirls within the city of angels below. Now don’t get me wrong, I love to dip my toe into the muck and the mires of the city every now and then. Especially on Tuesdays. But truthfully, when I’m in the middle of making a record, especially now when the world is in the middle of such a tumultuous period, I find I really need to take the space for myself far away from real life, to consider what my contribution to the world should be in these dark times. So each morning, I have the luxury of asking myself, 'What shall I cook up for the kids today? Something with a little spice? Something with a little bitterness but is ultimately sweet? Or shall I take the day off and turn down the fire, and just take a moment to send my love to them over the ether?' Because sometimes, just being pure of heart and having good intentions and letting them be known is the most worthy contribution an artist can make. So, even though these times can feel a little bit crazy, they’re not so very different from what other generations have experienced at one time or another before. Amidst all the uncertainty, and as we transition out of one era into another one, there’s no place I’d rather be than smack-dab in the middle of Holly-weird making this record for you. Because you, and the music, and this place, are my love, my life, my Lust For Life."

#3609 OFFLINE   comeintomybedroom

comeintomybedroom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,089 posts
  • Time Online: 344d 18h 29m 10s

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:10 AM

wasnt it supposed to come out on the 15th like a week ago? now its the 31st? but whatever, its called ESCAPADES

#3610 OFFLINE   pawn shop blues

pawn shop blues

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Time Online: 14d 7h 16m 41s

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:27 AM

Every time I see this thread get updated I get so nervous because I'm expecting to see her name in a new controversy. 

#3611 OFFLINE   Chris Cuomo

Chris Cuomo

Right Wing Extremist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,035 posts
  • LocationTime Warner Center, New York City
  • Fan Since:May 2012
  • Time Online: 105d 13h 6m 15s

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:54 PM

I'm excited
VyIsfwC.jpg

#3612 OFFLINE   West Coast

West Coast

i fall to pieces

• Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Locationsmack dab in the middle of hollyweird
  • Fan Since:April 2012
  • Time Online: 264d 18h 21m 26s

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:30 PM

i can't wait for new shit, i dont play her as often as i used to, half of slay z is forgettable. crown is amazing but i keep forgetting abt it for some reason

5032Q7G.png?2

#3613 OFFLINE   comeintomybedroom

comeintomybedroom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,089 posts
  • Time Online: 344d 18h 29m 10s

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:43 AM

Sooooo, the plan is to re-release a 12-track Slay-Z in June and release 21-track Fantasea 2 mid July.

I think I read something about taking Along The Coast off Slay-Z because it'll be the lead from F2?? Idk her twitter's hard to keep up with. She'll be talking new music, then old shit that never happened, then bussies.

#3614 OFFLINE   In your Chevrolet

In your Chevrolet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
  • LocationHollyweird
  • Fan Since:2011
  • Time Online: 8d 7h 47m 27s

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:28 AM

Sooooo, the plan is to re-release a 12-track Slay-Z in June and release 21-track Fantasea 2 mid July.

I think I read something about taking Along The Coast off Slay-Z because it'll be the lead from F2?? Idk her twitter's hard to keep up with. She'll be talking new music, then old shit that never happened, then bussies.

So basically we'll get both in a year

giphy.gif

#3615 OFFLINE   Cleopatra

Cleopatra

aquababy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:16 PM

Making good decisions I see. SLAY Z did not deserve to have Along the Coast as the opener #factttsssss

#3616 OFFLINE   SitarHero

SitarHero

Genius

• OG Moderators
  • 12,265 posts
  • Fan Since:Lake Placid Church Choir
  • Favourite LDR Song:Get_Drunk

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:25 PM

If she drops Playhouse on the 31st then we're back on full speed ahead tbh. Also throw Crown onto Slay-Z, there's like 5 spots to fill if she is taking off Along the Coast

rcfbjId.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users