M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

She's trying to get more followers on the XOcheapy twitter before releasing :deadbanana:

i love her but she's so desperate and tacky w/ this shit :defeated: 

wjb0sky.gif

I need an unbiased opinion about her soap and this is probably the best time to get enough engagement  :hooker:  Only witchary can cure my skin at this point, soo..

its so fucking good! but it really depends on ur skin tone, if ur dark u are defo gonna get lighter...

hey_hey.jpg

its so fucking good! but it really depends on ur skin tone, if ur dark u are defo gonna get lighter...

Is it harsh? My skin is super sensitive but everybody is raving about it and I don't know what to believe.

okay fuck this bitch ive had fucking unsigned friends that normally post on soundcloud post a fucking song on itunes for £20 and it doesnt take that long to process....she's such a fucking liar

hey_hey.jpg

I doubt we'll even get the song now. Azealia's CheapyXO account was suspended today right as it was approaching the 10K follower mark she wanted before releasing the song. She's been relatively tame lately and I can't think of anything specifically that would've gotten her suspended again.