M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Coco, now renamed to Love Beats Rhymes, will reportedly be in select theatres and On Demand on December 1st and on DVD January 2nd. Since Azealia can’t release this herself or delay it, it’s likely it will finally come!

Official trailer

guess killing those chickens sort of worked

If you have the opportunity to see her this fall, GO FUCKING SEE HER!!!!!!

I saw her last night at Warehouse Live in Houston. She had a small crowd of like ~100 people, and I was front and center. It was your typical concert crowd of aggressive twinks in crop tops and girls who are really good at makeup. She had two openers--both male rappers. They were pretty hot LMAO but their music was whatever. I was kind of concerned she was going to suck live--since some of her latest instagram video are of her singing... and she's not a very good singer. I had really low expectations, but she blew them out of the water.

Her setlist was (roughly): Chi Chi, Desperado, 1991, Gimme A Chance, Can't Do It Like Me, Wallace, Heavy Metal and Reflective, Big Big Beat, Ice Princess, Chasing Time, Luxury, Miss Amor, and 212. She wore a black leather dress, black tights, leather black boots that went up to her knees, and some cute black gloves. 

SHE WAS AMAZING. She rapped with NO backing vocal track--it was just her rapping and she was SPITTING STRAIGHT MOTHERFUCKING FIRE. SHE WAS OWNING EVERY SINGLE FUCKING LYRIC LIKE A BOSS. It was seriously so good. The only rap concert I've ever been to, and I was so so so impressed with her performance. All of you seriously need to go out and see her if you get the opportunity. :oprah3:

escapades video

+she made a video for soda (yes the one from bwet) and she cancelled the mermaid ball in ny tomorrow so i think its safe to assume that were not getting f2

btw i went to the show on saturday. doors opened at 9, saturn rising performed at like 11 (very entertaining performance!), i left at around 12 when the dj announced that she wouldnt be on until 1  :facepalm:

btw i went to the show on saturday. doors opened at 9, saturn rising performed at like 11 (very entertaining performance!), i left at around 12 when the dj announced that she wouldnt be on until 1  :facepalm:

Omg

wHAT :deadbanana:

lABVyGE.png

escapades video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1uwRYIA_EQ

+she made a video for soda (yes the one from bwet) and she cancelled the mermaid ball in ny tomorrow so i think its safe to assume that were not getting f2

btw i went to the show on saturday. doors opened at 9, saturn rising performed at like 11 (very entertaining performance!), i left at around 12 when the dj announced that she wouldnt be on until 1 :facepalm:

I like it, but shes done this song 40 times. She needs new ideas.