M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

former atrl snooper has taste!

Thanks! I stan this woman since the very beginning, even saw her live twice (I'm from Germany, so that means a lot) and I'm still very interested in her career, even tho I wouldn't hold my breath over any of her announcements anymore. But only a fool would tbh. 

I have this soft spot in my heart for lil bambi  :defeated:

Thanks! I stan this woman since the very beginning, even saw her live twice (I'm from Germany, so that means a lot) and I'm still very interested in her career, even tho I wouldn't hold my breath over any of her announcements anymore. But only a fool would tbh. 

I have this soft spot in my heart for lil bambi  :defeated:

ME TOO!!! I love her so much and all of the drama recently has made me sad for her

Thanks for this interesting and captivating addition to this thread.

You're welcome. it's the least she deserves. 

WIG. DRAG

well anyways there will be no hate towards the queen of rap

I don't think anyone can hate her as much as she hates herself. 

ljZXOe0.jpg

You're welcome. it's the least she deserves.

I don't think anyone can hate her as much as she hates herself.

Ur so edgy.

If you have nothing to contribute to this thread, how about you don't post in it?

n3mTolT.jpg

You don't see me posting in threads for people I dislike, it's because I'm smart enough to not waste energy but go awf sis I guess.

n3mTolT.jpg

j14CYJi.png

her singing voice is okay sometimes, and you DO know she raps for like 3/4 of the song

yes but having a weak intro can ruin a song and the beat isn't as good as most of her other stuff. whatev it's just a soundcloud release so I'm not taking it too seriously I just have really high expectations for her all the time :poordat:

yes but having a weak intro can ruin a song and the beat isn't as good as most of her other stuff. whatev it's just a soundcloud release so I'm not taking it too seriously I just have really high expectations for her all the time :poordat:

well here's the tea her music ins't rly gonna be good until she decides to drop F2 or B&P 

Apparently this version is neither mixed nor mastered so that’s why it’s kinda bland, she said she’ll rerelease it next year on vinyl as a holiday project mixed and mastered

smile.gif