M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Uh nice, AB fans here  :teehee: 

I'm pretty confident that she might not fuck up with any rants online. Anna Wintour has gotten her some amazing exposure so we might get music anytime soon.

Even though most of the time there's some really insensitive stuff said, and always thoughts that I disagree, it's important to have people like her. It's still not accepted that a young black woman speaks out about what bothers her and a lot of times she comes from a right place. She's not playing the industry game and I love that.

Why on earth does she think she’s relevant?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Uh nice, AB fans here :teehee:

I'm pretty confident that she might not fuck up with any rants online. Anna Wintour has gotten her some amazing exposure so we might get music anytime soon.

Even though most of the time there's some really insensitive stuff said, and always thoughts that I disagree, it's important to have people like her. It's still not accepted that a young black woman speaks out about what bothers her and a lot of times she comes from a right place. She's not playing the industry game and I love that.

Speaking bad about other people in the industry for stupid things it's not "speaking out", it's dull and unecessary.

I don't care if she's black, white, latina, asian or blue, it's just stupid and if she wants to be relevant again than she has to stop saying stupid shit like that.

8nl2OpX.png

Of course shes not, but shes actually is able to release albums at least. Banks cant say the same.

Broke With Expensive Taste is still that album though. And not even Nicki and Cardi could reach that kind of artistry.  :flutter:

Speaking bad about other people in the industry for stupid things it's not "speaking out", it's dull and unecessary.

I don't care if she's black, white, latina, asian or blue, it's just stupid and if she wants to be relevant again than she has to stop saying stupid shit like that.

That's one part of the story. You guys act like hating on another artist is the only thing she is talking about. Have you even been on her instagram the last year?