M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I cannot believe Munchi was offered $50K so she could release a song HE DIDN’T EVEN HAVE TO PRODUCE & he said no. “Esta Noche” is so fucking good & it’s aged delightfully.

I'm still perched for treasure island idc

when is the album coming tho... if the single is releasing in July that means we only have august left for a summer album  :ohno:

She said it was August last time she spoke about it. Probs early August though

is it just me...... or is this album gonna be.... REALLY good? like... surprisingly good? i mean, we've dissed her, we've talked shit, we thought she was completely over, we thought she wasn't ever gonna deliver any music at all, but now we have the first single - it's huge bop, and there's a second one coming in like A WEEK...... and she's working with christina lu to make sure we get ANOTHER classic album cover and i'm just..... mind blown. proud. she really fought through her struggles, and now she's cOMING

lABVyGE.png

how have we not gotten a STUDIO version snippet of Playhouse after 2 years................ there are no words.

Fantasea 2 will be released 1st and Business & Pleasure (Playhouse is included) will be later so... we'll wait longer sjaksjasjajjsa

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1

she said Playhouse is making F2 tho 

omg what?? haven't keep up to the updates lol but i hope so, im thirsty for Playhouse 

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1

is it just me...... or is this album gonna be.... REALLY good? like... surprisingly good? i mean, we've dissed her, we've talked shit, we thought she was completely over, we thought she wasn't ever gonna deliver any music at all, but now we have the first single - it's huge bop, and there's a second one coming in like A WEEK...... and she's working with christina lu to make sure we get ANOTHER classic album cover and i'm just..... mind blown. proud. she really fought through her struggles, and now she's cOMING

if she released a fantastic album I personally wouldn't be surprised. I loved BWET and I've never ever dissed her. I love her so much even though she is a little wild <3 she is such an amazing artist