M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I am living for this era!

I like the album cover art for the physical version, I did notice a night vs day contrast between them. I am living for these rays of positivity.

Escapades is still such a jam, the soundscape is so beautiful!

The grimes track is also on fantasea ii which is amazing, means we will get it sooner

:smokes:

"Omg I’m listening to f2!!! All the songs are finished except lorelei and grimes song . I have a session next week with Alex Carapetis to lock lorelei down. Then I go to LA to finish grimes and oh yes!! Finish Paradiso two! But daaaaaaaamn there’s some heat !"

"Treasure island is great . I’m going to shoot the video next week. And then no more singles . A release date and an album yaaaay !"

I guess her label won't be releasing Ain't Know than, I hope they hurry up with the release date, this has to be a summer album.

Also she said she liked Iggy's Kream. I'm so happy that she's no longer taring her to pieces for now :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

She just said album is cancelled and she’ll release music when she feels like it... Well it was a good run this time, let’s see how close we can get next time before she cancels again

she’s probably just throwing a fit, she’ll change her mind in 2 days tops

Its cute you all think F2 will ever happen.

Be Nice. This is someone who has a Britney 2007 meltdown every other day. And she has managed to continuously put out incredibly unique music alongside of her own defamation.

One of the kunts could volunteer to be her PR rep?

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

it's so funny any of y'all take her serious about her cancelling the album she says it like every month, she's an erratic gemini of course she's not gonna cancel F2 when Anna Wintour was the most success and hype she's had in years, she's just being a baby and throwing a tantrum she'll be back to hyping her shit up again soon tho I wouldn't expect it to be released anytime soon tho

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

BYE check her story now. 24hrs after cancelling it she is saying she might release something tonight or tomorrow and the release is back on

She goes from one extreme to the other so fast.

i really hate her w her damn soaps because i want them all.

also bc i know someone was asking about her soaps a while ago i meant to type this up but forgot lol

i have miss amor + miss camaraderie. they do both work really well, they're just kind of difficult to use because i'm not 100% sure what the consistency is supposed to be like, or if i'm even applying it correctly lol

in my experience miss amor works better, but that may only be because miss camaraderie may not actually be for what im using it for, but they have helped my skin a lot

the only downside i'd say really is that you have to keep up with using them, because it seems like after a while the effects slightly diminish? 

definitely would recommend tho