M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I like her music but she is such a waste of human life. Disgusting personality. I feel sorry for her ugly racist ass. Grimes stays winning with her billionaire boyfriend, peace out

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She finally said what we were all thinking about Grimes

yet grimes remains an acclaimed queen that does literally 100%%% herself and her success+brand+empire and doesn't rely on controversy.

Azealia can stay down at the bottom of the polluted portion of the sea while grimes sky rockets away from this situation lolol

:smokes:

jesus christ, all the tea she spilt has me shook I can't believe all the wild shit she posted online, AB is straight up OFF TAP

her insinuating that they invited her over because Elon thought she was hot and that him and Grimes wanted to have a threesome... I'm literally dying.. my soul has left my body  :defeated:  :lmao:

fr tho she said some naaaaaaasty stuff. This is the most over the top crazy shit I've seen her post

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I like her music but she is such a waste of human life. Disgusting personality. I feel sorry for her ugly racist ass. Grimes stays winning with her billionaire boyfriend, peace out

let's not defend Elon Musk in the same sentence as Grimes

anyways while this is equal parts digusting, the thought of her just wandering around a mansion getting more passive aggressive as time goes on n she's alone just..asnasnkassdaaffjaf just walking around looking for BLOOD

Despite everything I will always root for Azealia. I want so badly for her to fix her reputation, make (& keep) friends in the industry, and above all to just be successful & respected for her talents... I truly believe she is not as ugly as the things she’s said.. it’s really difficult to live with bipolar disorder & I know it’s even harder for her as an outspoken black woman... but I really do think she is a good person deep down. She deserves forgiveness. Emotional rant over. :poordat:

14417469274.gif