M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Honestly just unfollow her and stop caring lol it's not coming.... and if it does it will be a nice surprise. I've fallen for this one too many times so I am not keeping my hopes up at all because last time I think was the closest we got before the r*pe thing

FzytWEW.png

I canceled AB awhile ago. Life has enough drama on its own, I don't need it in my music life too. Love her flow, but I just can't with her anymore. Her influence is <0%

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

ok so is fantasea 2 what shes uploading on her channel im confused

??? where?

edit: found it. i'm don't think that's her, none of it is new material except taste's state? i dont think we had that before.

some of the older songs were being reworked and none of those are them. plus its missing others like icy pisces.\

i think this is just a compilation of all of the tracks we knew about, a couple of the older versions + the songs she put on soundcloud earlier this year

------------------------------------------------------

alternate version of 8 ref

Edited by West Coast

Azealia beefing with the entirety of Sweden on her insta stories and convincing herself that she’s the visionary that inspired Lil Nas X’s little cowboy shoot w Dazed magazine cause it’s western inspired like the liquorice video. Also apparently she designed the logo of Kim K’s new shapewear line? Nothing she does surprises me anymore tbh. She’s an illusion.

qfrWuBl.png

She really could've been one of the greatest, I remember how Yung Rapunxel was a god damn bop when it came out - it still is, I just don't listen to her for obvious reasons anymore - and most of my my Twitter mutuals lost their minds when BWET dropped out of nowhere. 212, Yung Rapunxel, Heavy Metal and Reflective, Ice Princess... the girl had some sort of potential but then she really just decided to fuck it all up with her shit personality and deluded mind  :oprah: Nothing has surprised me ever since we found out about her sacrificing chickens in a cupboard but she really took things to a whole new level of ridiculous with the recent feud with Sweden

Azealia beefing with the entirety of Sweden on her insta stories and convincing herself that she’s the visionary that inspired Lil Nas X’s little cowboy shoot w Dazed magazine cause it’s western inspired like the liquorice video. Also apparently she designed the logo of Kim K’s new shapewear line? Nothing she does surprises me anymore tbh. She’s an illusion.

she did tho... she invented everything. every fucking thing 

who @ Instagram was stupid enough to unban her account? Can’t wait for another ridiculous, racist, disgusting drama with an actual celebrity. I give her 7 days tops. She is LOOSE

racist? lol she is black, who is she gonna be racist to? white people??? lolll

She’s still saying YR2 is coming on 9/11.. I’m gonna be so surprised if she actually sticks to a release date. I feel like if a release date she announces is real it has to be this one, it’s on 9/11 and she got a release party in China.

qfrWuBl.png