M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

the Kanye being gay portion of that insta story rant was definitely not the right choice for her to make but every single other point she mentioned regarding his public rally comments of wanting to abort his daughter/constant belittlement and disrespect of black women was completely valid IMO

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

azealia talking about kanye being closeted gay on her story now bye

lol inb4 her stans (or should I just say contrarians) say "she made some points tho!!1"

oh wait, I'm already late.

even IF (and that's a big if) she spoke the truth how would that excuse the way she goes about to express it / the fact she's vile and offensive 90% of the time?  :toofunny: it literally doesn't matter, she's trash point blank period.

I don't even care if Kanye is gay tbh, I'm bored of celebrity bullshit. It's all fake and based on image, who is really gonna be genuinely surprised by anything at this point?

Exactly! It’s all bullshit. Kanye running for President is just Kanye looking for attention, meanwhile Trump and Russia are loving it! Not to worry, Biden will win!

Exactly! It’s all bullshit. Kanye running for President is just Kanye looking for attention, meanwhile Trump and Russia are loving it! Not to worry, Biden will win!

I don't even know if Biden is a good person or not, I don't keep up with American politics because I don't live there and couldn't be paid to. It's beyond depressing.

Biden is a good person and he is sincere. He will make a good president.

I’m sorry but I still fail to understand why you keep talking about politics in the Azealia Banks thread

It’d be great if we focused only on her music, but digressions onto her internet presence are understandable — however, I think constantly steering the conversation to politics is too far off-base

o4qjp4j.png

the Kanye being gay portion of that insta story rant was definitely not the right choice for her to make but every single other point she mentioned regarding his public rally comments of wanting to abort his daughter/constant belittlement and disrespect of black women was completely valid IMO

heartbreaking.jpg

Uh oh, here's the message on her story:

"Yea, I think I'm done here. 

This pandemic, extreme lack of social interaction, no intimacy, combined with public ridicule is making life harder than its worth.

I think I will end my tenure here on earth soon.

I'm not begging for attention or asking for sympathy/empathy...

I'm just ready to go.

Peacefully of course.

I will document my last times and release a film for you all to finally understand me, from my perspective.

My soul is tired.

I'm ready to go.

I will try my best to finish the projects I promised I would beforehand.

With whatever strength is left.

Please don't bombard me with messages.

I am not in pain.

I am at peace."

I know people have mixed opinions on Azealia, but I hope everyone can put all past issues aside for now and show some respect, love, and support towards Azealia during this time. I'm concerned for her. It's clear she has a lot of inner demons, and I really sincerely hope she's able to heal & receive the help she needs x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It really shocks me that she has no one close enough to her to get her the help she needs. :( I feel so bad for her regardless of all of the horrible things that come out her mouth. She clearly has a severe form of mental illness and needs help immediately. That post breaks my heart