Sign in to follow this  
Tyler

Young and Beautiful (Salon) Released

No, it is unfortunately not the jazz movie snippet that we are all craving, but a companion album for The Great Gatsby entitled, "The Great Gatsby - The Jazz Recordings (A Selection of Yellow Cocktail Music from Baz Luhrmann's Film the Great Gatsby)" has been released on iTunes, and it's opening track is "Young and Beautiful (Salon). I am not even aware if this was played in the movie or not, because it does not sound like the jazz version from the Gatsby party sequence.

Here is the preview link here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/great-gatsby-jazz-recordings/id647458274?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

2dt29zc.jpg

Fun that no one has noticed it before, it's been available since Friday.  :creep:

That's what I was thinking lol We be slacking with all this leak drama around :pft:

2dt29zc.jpg

Ugh the real Young and Beautiful jazz version will become the new Hollywood's Dead and Damn You only I'll actually care about having more than a snippet/different versions.

And I got excited when I clicked on this, thinking it was the jazz version from the movie. I'll give this one a listen later. Hopefully it's decent but the comments are changing my mind...  :brows3:

devUz2O.png