Sitar

Lorde

I'm sure that Lana is a sweet person - I've seen videos of her talking kindly to fans and lovely supportive tweets she has made. But as I highlighted in my previous post - sweet people can do nasty things they are under pressure. Lana just made an impulsive action and retweeted the picture, and later realised that it was the wrong response and took it down. Everyone makes mistakes, and Lana understood her mistake and from my knowledge hasn't thrown any shade at Lorde since. In a way, that shows how nice she is - many celebrities would've stood by their actions even If they knew they were wrong, but Lana didn't.

And Lorde didn't 'deserve' that. No body does. Encouraging self harm is not right. It doesn't help in any way, and just adds to the problem.

YAWN!

First of all, many ppl seem to forget that the same time Lana allegedly liked a picture of getting gangbanged by the guys from the Ride video. I highly doubt that this is her sense of humour.

However, Lana should have put Lorde into her damn place back then since Lorde was 16 and acting up like she knew it all and seen it all while being a toddler. She had no right to come for Lana. Like, none at all. And she should have apologized for that. On the other hand, it would have been kinda off for an adult to publicly tell a teenager to shut the :)up.

Last but not least, Lorde is a a member of the Taylor Swift posse. For that alone, she deserves to burn in hell forever. That's all I am gonna say about this.

:oopna:

And now, applaud me for my post. Thx.

I've been listening to her again a lot lately and EVERYTHING she's released still sounds excellent. Still one of my favorite artists ever. Somehow songs like Ribs and Buzzcut Season and 400 Lux feel exactly like songs I would have written a few years ago if I was a writer. I don't expect those same themes of growing up much on the new record, and I myself have grown up too and don't need that anymore. Idk I just feel like I get her and because she's young like me we're on this path together or something.

H0bDaqU.gif

Lorde just posted on her instagram a selfie of her inside , with the words 'The Perfect Crime'. Album/song name, perhaps? I found out that there is a rock album with that title by Australian band'Cold Chisel', but if she was referring to that I feel like she would've elaborated more.

Or maybe she's broke into someone's house, idk.

HAHAHA SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT

i will love you until the end of time.

Lost Boys is such a fuckíng jam. I can't believe she scrapped it from Pure Heroine. We need a full version. :crying:

the annoying thing is she f/cking leaked the snippet herself. she literally teased us with like 40 seconds of the song and then didn't come though

Also I've heard people say that the single will probably drop on March 3rd and then be sent out to radios on the 7th? Is it also correct that on SNL the performers have to perform two songs? I do not live in the US so I have only seen short viral clips of the programme but I don't know the format. But if it is true .. we could be getting at least two new songs very soon!! :D

Also I've heard people say that the single will probably drop on March 3rd and then be sent out to radios on the 7th? Is it also correct that on SNL the performers have to perform two songs? I do not live in the US so I have only seen short viral clips of the programme but I don't know the format. But if it is true .. we could be getting at least two new songs very soon!! 

i don't think so, she will probably sing the new song and one from pure heroine

giphy.gif