Sitar

Lorde

oh MY GOD

sober is HOT

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

new title: Homemade Dynamite :flutter: she switched it out with Melodrama last minute

C9caqQ_VYAAu-8C.jpg

I suppose the blacked out part reads "Homemade Dynamite"? Sounds a bit like a Melania Martinez track.

Melodrama is disappointing. I almost don't want to say that but it sounds pretty Lana-esque. Just not as good.

I really don't like that she actually has the song title in the lyrics. I'd hoped for an over-dramatic song that is just randomly called like that (like Bitter:Sweet's song Drama).

Sober sounds fun though, next single?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I really wanted to love this album as much as I love Pure Heroine, and so far the songs have been good but I've yet to hear anything (musically or lyrically) that's made me feel the wait was worth it...  :pft:

I don't know, I'm sad that I'm not enjoying any of this new stuff as much as I thought I would? I just don't feel that spark I felt when I first heard any of the Pure Heroine songs? I'm still hoping when I listen to the full album I'll have a change of heart, I really want to like this album

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg