Sitar

Lorde

okay her show was AMAZING oh my god!!!!! like she was kinda representing the whole concept of the new record and she did it so well :defeated: sober and homemade dynamite fucking GO OFF, i need them on itunes right now omg 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Honestly, after hearing these songs performed before and after her older stuff I am a lot more excited for Melodrama. Homemade Dynamite's lyrics reminded me of Pure Heroine and I love the production! Sober is great as well, though I'm not a fan of that breakdown towards the end.

Just watched her Coachella set; Sober is good but I looovvveeee Homemade Dynamite and what seems like the title track, Melodrama.

And I still love Liability so much, such a vulnerable and relatable song :rip:

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Homemade Dynamite is pretty nice, however the best new track is DEFINITLY Sober. I hope it will be the next single, it sounds so good! I love the trumpets.

After Lieability I thought it would be a meh album, but Sober and Homemade Dynamite really made me excited for it again. Still not really feeling the title track though ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I can never come onto this thread without seeing some childish comment about Melodrama flopping or whatever. It is actually quite amusing tbh, I find it funny how the haters are actually quite devoted to posting.

Anyway, I don't think any of the lyrics we have include 'I ride the subway' in them (pls correct me if I'm wrong). The song that includes that line is meant to be Lorde's favourite lyrics from the album!