Sitar

Lorde

I mean yeah it's kinda unacceptable to take 4 years to release this many songs but I mean were we really expecting a 15+ song album from Lorde? Sure I wanted it but I knew there was no way

FzytWEW.png

Sober Interlude aka Melodrama aka Sober II.

Why didn't she just call it Melodrama or Melodrama (Sober II).

Tracklist does not look exciting, seems like Melodrama will just be like Pure Heroine - a few good tracks and a lot of fillers. Liability (Reprise) looks like an interlude, so does "Hard Feelings/ Loveless".

The Louvre sounds like a cringeworthy track, Perfect Places always sounded like it was nothing but an album closer and Supercut and Writer In The Dark both don't really excite me. But who knows ...

She should just release Sober already!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm guessing Liability and the reprise will have different lyrics, the reprise is marked as explicit on itunes while the original isn't.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I can't at some of you actually judging an album based on the track titles.

And really weird thought, but think it would be really cool if "The Louvre" referenced the iconic scene in Godard's 'Bande à part' where the characters try to break the record for being the fastest to run through the museum. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

And really weird thought, but think it would be really cool if "The Louvre" referenced the iconic scene in Godard's 'Bande à part' where the characters try to break the record for being the fastest to run through the museum. 

that would be so cool as a lorde song!! it'd be very royals/400 lux-esque

please explain what makes a tracklist 'boring', actual tracks can be boring but a tracklist? it's just words? w o r d s  y'all don't even make sense 

they're so fucking annoying :rip:

when lana makes a track list with songs like "Coachella - Woodstock on my Mind" her fags love it

edit: LMAO what a typo ***fans, but ok fags :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png