Sitar

Lorde

I like the tracklist. It's very classy and sophisticated and the words used are quite intriguing, like The Louvre - I'm interested to see what she has to say in this song.

Yeah, it would have been nice if there were more songs (and less interludes) but at least we are getting something from her at all. Lana could take a few notes  :toofunny:

Homemade Dynamite is totally coming this Friday and I'm PUMPED. I've listened to the live version so many times my body is READY for the studio

Homemade Dynamite is totally coming this Friday and I'm PUMPED. I've listened to the live version so many times my body is READY for the studio

how is it coming this friday

lABVyGE.png

Bg9UdP2.png

I don't think anyone posted this yet, but here are the lengths of each song (they finally got revealed!). Looks like Hard Feelings / Loveless is the longest at about six minutes, but that's no surprise. Also, I'm happy the interludes/reprisals aren't that short! Sober II (Melodrama) and Liability (Reprise) are both well over two minutes, so they'll feel like real songs probably :party:

Am i the only one who is a little bothered by how she says we order different drinks at the same bars?

I always switch it to We order the same drinks at different bars and it flows so much better, also adds to the emotion of the song

how is it coming this friday

lol its just a hunch. I listen to that song constantly on youtube and her label took the video down I listen to so I just assumed it was the next single she was talking about and since her label took it down this week that it was coming today