Sitar

Lorde

I usually would at least wanna skip a reprise but Jesus even the reprises are out of this world!!! literally a perfect album. I've also seen some people complain about the long fade outs, but the endings of Hard Feelings and Supercut are two of my favorite moments on the whole record.

THIS! I usually HATE long intros/outros but the Supercut one in particular is so stunning. To me it's like a time of reflection after the song idk

FzytWEW.png

Just listened to the Album for the first time, and having only listened to Roayls and Team in the past was not sure what to expect, but WOW what an Album, really amazing.

Not sure on my favourite but it's either Writer in the Dark, Sober or Sober II (Melodrama).

After some time, I think it's definitly a good album and a worthy successor to PH, I actually think it's the better album. However, I also still think that some tracks - while nice - are pretty forgetable. If I had to rank the album it would probably be

1. Sober

2. Sober ll (Melodrama)
3. Green Light

Those three were my favs from the first listen-through and I guess this will stay that way. Those are tracks that I already love unrelated to the whole album.

4. Liability

5. Writer In The Dark

6. Homemade Dynamite

7. Hard Feelings/ Loveless

Those are the tracks on the album I like a lot, although I most likely would not really feel the need to put one of those on outside the context of the album.

8. Perfect Places

9. Supercut

Those are nice and I enjoy them when I'm in the right mood/when they playwhile I'm listening through the record, but I also tend to think they are a bit forgetable and not really sticking out.

10. The Louvre

11. Liability (Reprise)

The two songs I'm most likely to skip, although The Louvre is a bit to catchy to actually dislike it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

melodrama is just getting better with each listen :oprah:  this really is gonna be the album of 2017 tbh. The Grammys better come thru  :pls:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

melodrama is just getting better with each listen :oprah:  this really is gonna be the album of 2017 tbh. The Grammys better come thru  :pls:

Lust For Life says hi

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

anyone else think the tove lo credit on homemade dynamite shines through a bit too much? i mean, you can basically sing Habits over it... :rip:

I haven't even noticed.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lABVyGE.png

I haven't even noticed.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it doesn't take away from the quality of the song or anything, but it's like a near Sia-level sonic signature. personally I love being able to hear a songwriter's personality come through, tove was the perfect choice to co-write this song with. 

X----into me, into you----X

Hi all! I made a lyric video for "Supercut", which is one of my fave tracks from Melodrama. Thought I would share it in this thread in case anyone was interested in it. :)

Let me know what you think!