Sitar

Lorde

Weird. Everyone here enjoys Supercut but I'm not really into it :judgingu3: Maybe it's because I wasn't really paying attention to it the first time I heard it

I just think it's got so many great elements in it, also the production is fantastic! It's kinda retro and groovy and then the ending sounds so dreamy and atmospherical :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i used to listen to pure heroine every day from 2014-2015, it got boring after probably more than 1k listens per song, 1 month ago i thought melodrama overpassed her debut but now that i look back at it, its not true, melodrama can't even reach the point that pure heroine reached in recognition, lyrics, sales and message.

i will love you until the end of time.

Sober is amazing and I will never get tired of it. I just feel EVERYTHING while listening to it and the part where she whispers makes me SCREAM I love it sm

JACK AND JILL GOT FUCKED UP AND POSSESIVE WHEN THEY GET DARK

lABVyGE.png

Homemade Dynamite has sooo much replay value. It's so easy to listen to, I love it.

Writer in the Dark aged terribly

It used to be one of my favorites, but I have to agree with this...Writer In The Dark kind of lost its shine eventually.

The reason I love albums like Melodrama is that you find somewhat an happy ending like you go through the heartbreak but you come out as like "Okay I'll get through my heartbreak too"

And somehow that's reassuring me...

First we feel; then we fall.

Sober is amazing and I will never get tired of it. I just feel EVERYTHING while listening to it and the part where she whispers makes me SCREAM I love it sm

Stan it, lowkey underrated as a highlight

Writer in the Dark and Liability are special but I only really use them in the context of the album. I'm just not seeking out a pleasant piano song to listen to alone most of the time (Change from LFL suffers from this too)

Just found my signed lithograph FOLDED in my mailbox. I'm so mad asdfghjkl  :deadbanana: like it was literally in a 12x12 box with zero protection at all. :facepalm:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived