Sitar

Lorde

Just found my signed lithograph FOLDED in my mailbox. I'm so mad asdfghjkl  :deadbanana: like it was literally in a 12x12 box with zero protection at all. :facepalm:

The Lorde store/whoever does her merch sucks. they said they had a replacement for me and sent me a confirmation email and then a few hours later an email 'canceling' the replacement saying they refunded me. I guess I got it for free which is nice but it pisses me off that people literally got multiple signed lithos in their packages when you could only order one and I can't even get a replacement.  :usrs:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I wanted to go to her concert today but it was like, three hours away from me and it would take me hundreds of kilometres away from my home with unreliable public transit. I was also supposed to see Lady Gaga yesterday so it wasn't possible for me to go to Amsterdam, then sleep at home and go to Tilburg for her concert. I guess I'll watch some videos of her performance on Instagram and YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mos4hWG-A9g

new link for everyone that missed it. i like it, not her best but a good song!

Thank you for this! Saved!

To be honest, I like this better than half of Melodrama. It's what I expected her new stuff to sound like -- a little darker in sound, slightly more produced than PH but still sparse. This song is so Lorde 

This goes really nice between The Louvre and Liability, actually