Sitar

Lorde

Had a very good time with Lorde 2 days ago in Berlin at Tempodrom - my fav venue - it was sold out. She's such a bomb, her live voice phenomenal. The stage design was so cute and the audience too - I think it was the most peaceful event I've ever been too.

Her long speech before 'Liability' brought me to tears.     

http://www.gettyimages.de/ereignis/lorde-perform-in-berlin-775058894?esource=SEO_GIS_CDN_Redirect#singer-lorde-performs-live-on-stage-during-a-concert-at-tempodrom-on-picture-id861722686

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaT3GkxnHXX/?taken-by=lordemusic

Hard Feelings = Liability > Homemade Dynamite = Sober = Perfect Places > Supercut > The Louvre = Writer in the Dark > Green Light > Sober II > Liability (Reprise)

I have a very weird ranking (i like a lot of songs equally)  :mj3:

I don't think any of those songs are bad. I place HF so high because its production is something else and it has grown on me a LOT. I hardly listen to the Liability Reprise and this album has better things to offer than Sober II. I overplayed Green Light back in February so I almost don't play it even though I think it's great. I seriously don't know why I don't play WITD more than I do. The Louvre was one of my favorites until the other ones grew on me even more. HD, SC, Sober and PP are great bops.

An album. I'm glad it got nominated instead of Divide for Album of the Year. (About Ed's category, I hope talent wins this time so Lana can get the recognition she deserves for Heroin  :slayty: )

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

which video do yall think will be next?  assuming there will be another video anyways.

also does anyone else feel weird about pure heroine's vocals after listening to melodrama?  her voice sounds super weird to me on ph now, not to discredit it tho ph is still amazing

also i think my official song rating nowadays is:

S++ : hard feelings / loveless > homemade dynamite > liability

S+ : liability reprise > sober > writer in the dark > perfect places

S : the lourve > supercut > sober ii > green light

don't @ me

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

which video do yall think will be next?  assuming there will be another video anyways.

also does anyone else feel weird about pure heroine's vocals after listening to melodrama?  her voice sounds super weird to me on ph now, not to discredit it tho ph is still amazing

also i think my official song rating nowadays is:

S++ : hard feelings / loveless > homemade dynamite > liability

S+ : liability reprise > sober > writer in the dark > perfect places

S : the lourve > supercut > sober ii > green light

don't @ me

Well i mean that album was made when she was a teenager so it's only natural her voice will sound different, its more grown now along with her having a better technique 

also hard feelings number 1= taste