Sitar

Lorde

Green Light and Perfect Places remain the only bearable songs on the entire album

i can't believe there's actual people who sit here and have the audacity to say either of those songs are better than the louvre, hard feelings/loveless, or supercut. bad taste? can't relate!

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

i can't believe there's actual people who sit here and have the audacity to say either of those songs are better than the louvre, hard feelings/loveless, or supercut. bad taste? can't relate!

imagine liking music that sounds like it was written by a 13 year old girl with chronic acne

Anyway #JusticeForLostBoys #JusticeForGoodFights #JusticeForSway #JusticeForPreciousMetals

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I present to you -

Melodrama - Stripped

Melodram2.jpg

a fully mastered, fluid vinyl expierence of the Vevo x Lorde Electric Lady Recordings.

Each track equalized to hear the crisp recording instrumental + voice, also with a flow between each track so you can listen to all the tracks at once.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11twpT2K_e6E7685zBNwm_RcZ4JEMYl31

this took forever so enjoy

I present to you -

Melodrama - Stripped

Melodram2.jpg

a fully mastered, fluid vinyl expierence of the Vevo x Lorde Electric Lady Recordings.

Each track equalized to hear the crisp recording instrumental + voice, also with a flow between each track so you can listen to all the tracks at once.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11twpT2K_e6E7685zBNwm_RcZ4JEMYl31

this took forever so enjoy

what a beautiful artwork! anyways thank youu <33

It took me a few moments to realize the sad coincidence..... but yikes. I hope people don't crucify her for this though, she clearly didn't do it on purpose...

It's too late for that. My friend is about to drag her. Plus if you look up Lorde on Twitter they're all talking about it. It's gonna be a mess

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

She posted a pic of a bathtub & the caption said, "& iiii will always love you"

holy shit wtf

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e