shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

So are we getting new Lykke tonight? And how do we know about Max Martin! Either way I want it now lol. So Sad So Sexy sounds so good. I love the vibe so much. Hoping to wake up with a new single to listen to.

It was in here ( it got deleted, it's in VK and Atrl tho 

"Lykke Li is working with Max Martin and ditching the reverb on her new music

While showing off new music at an event in London tonight (11 April), Swedish star Lykke Li revealed that she's worked with pop mega-producer Max Martin.

Martin, who's worked on some of the biggest hits of the past 20 years, has helped co-write at least one track with frequent collaborator Ali Payami (The Weeknd, Tove Lo).

"I felt like letting my voice be without reverb and double tracking was the bravest thing I could have done," said Li of the new number during the playback."

Don't know anything about music releasing tonight tho and I haven't seen any rumors

Plus this Facebook post from Drowned In Sound confirms it and talks about the new vibe of her album (https://www.facebook.com/drownedinsounduk/posts/10156029143323145)

"Just heard a few new Lykke Li tunes. She’s written 2018’s greatest sad songs. Everything else she played us sounded like Aaliyah, Prince and th’ euphoric hug you’ve been waiting for. Can’t wait to spend time with it on headphones. Sean x"

They replied to a comment asking if Martin was producing any of it and they replied "Only one. Maybe."

8nl2OpX.png

It was in here ( it got deleted, it's in VK and Atrl tho 

"Lykke Li is working with Max Martin and ditching the reverb on her new music

While showing off new music at an event in London tonight (11 April), Swedish star Lykke Li revealed that she's worked with pop mega-producer Max Martin.

Martin, who's worked on some of the biggest hits of the past 20 years, has helped co-write at least one track with frequent collaborator Ali Payami (The Weeknd, Tove Lo).

"I felt like letting my voice be without reverb and double tracking was the bravest thing I could have done," said Li of the new number during the playback."

Don't know anything about music releasing tonight tho and I haven't seen any rumors

Plus this Facebook post from Drowned In Sound confirms it and talks about the new vibe of her album (https://www.facebook.com/drownedinsounduk/posts/10156029143323145)

"Just heard a few new Lykke Li tunes. She’s written 2018’s greatest sad songs. Everything else she played us sounded like Aaliyah, Prince and th’ euphoric hug you’ve been waiting for. Can’t wait to spend time with it on headphones. Sean x"

They replied to a comment asking if Martin was producing any of it and they replied "Only one. Maybe."

Thanks, so ready for this honestly. It's been too long. Love the production of the tease we got and very interested to see how her vocals will be after what she has described. Can't wait!