shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

Okay, so it's official. She jus released the album of the year, honestly I wasn't expecting this kind of greatness, I'm so sorry I doubted you Lykke.

Two Nights it's still the weakest imho but it's okay.

8nl2OpX.png

This is the direct download link, sorry my mind was in another place lol this one should not give you any problem 

http://fs9.suprafiles.org:8080/d/xhfl37jx72iuaxda32dzl2tlyl6gtmd4wiwutvclrukvg2bun4gsu73jjcy47knup7leapq2/HHID So Sad So _y (320).zip

Thank you so fucking much!!!! Lol I was about to die trying to get past all the spam stuff.

Besides the songs we already have the only song I'm not immediately into is jaguars. I'm sure it will grow on me. The rest though, yesssss! SSSS is my song, last piece & better alone are amazing, bad woman is another great. Looking forward to sitting with them for a bit to fully take them in!

Jaguars in the air :deadbanana: SSSS :deadbanana: last piece :deadbanana: better alone :deadbanana: hard rain deep end sex money feelings die :deadbanana: bad woman :deadbanana: omg

yesssssss. :rip: :rip: :rip:

Not listening until release, it's so close  :crossed: Are the singles representative of the album as a whole??

Not a lot imo, the other tracks are more like her older stuff, jaguars in the air is really hip hop tho

8nl2OpX.png

i've dabbled in listening to her music for a while, the closest i got to getting fully into her was I Never Learn, i loved about 3 or 4 songs from that album... but i always found it hard to properly immerse myself in one of her albums.

this album, however, is astounding !! deep end, so sad so sexy, last piece, utopia >>>>>

might be my favourite album of the year, also i love the looks she's serving this era!

RVhKIwP.gif