shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

so sad so sexy is the best song

I'd have to agree lol!

All seriousness though Deep End is amazing. It's in my top songs from the album.  The singles were actually really good picks.

My favorite songs other than singles are SSSS and Better Alone. They are just top tier! JITA I would have to say is my least favorite.

Hard Rain

SSSS

Better Alone

Deep End

Last piece

SMFD

Two Nights

Utopia

Bad Woman

JITA

I guess this is how I'm feeling with the album today. There are no bad songs honestly. I just don't get JITA though. It's catchy and interesting, in a way, but not necessary. 

Another side note-I'm really kind of interested in getting the instrumentals for this album. I wish some of the background noises were louder in certain songs. For ex the alarm sound in SSSS was louder in the live version and it really adds an extra oomph to me. I mean you can still hear it but it's more faint than I expected. Also the "aye" sounds in SMFD were louder on the leaked version and I really liked that. Either way I'm curious to see how they sound without vocals.

Another side note-I'm really kind of interested in getting the instrumentals for this album. I wish some of the background noises were louder in certain songs. For ex the alarm sound in SSSS was louder in the live version and it really adds an extra oomph to me. I mean you can still hear it but it's more faint than I expected. Also the "aye" sounds in SMFD were louder on the leaked version and I really liked that. Either way I'm curious to see how they sound without vocals.

Do you still have that SMFD leaked version?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

My favorites:

hard rain, so sad so sexy, better alone

deep end, sex money feelings die, bad woman, utopia

two nights, last piece, jaguars

I had to sell my Lollapalooza tix cuz I won't be in Chicago this summer anymore... and this girl isn't coming anywhere near Texas on the tour!

I hope she adds more dates. I know her team was being cautious because she's been gone for so long... but... idk.

Anyone know anything about this?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

My favorites:

hard rain, so sad so sexy, better alone

deep end, sex money feelings die, bad woman, utopia

two nights, last piece, jaguars

I had to sell my Lollapalooza tix cuz I won't be in Chicago this summer anymore... and this girl isn't coming anywhere near Texas on the tour!

I hope she adds more dates. I know her team was being cautious because she's been gone for so long... but... idk.

Anyone know anything about this?

Good taste!

I was also hoping she'd come to TX!

Austin, Dallas, Houston idc just somewhere here lol!

I doubt it though considering the dates provided. 

Thank you! They do sound louder.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Deep End sweetie I am SO sorry

sis i expect more from a chromatics stan  :biblio:  :biblio:  :biblio: deep end is cute but the lyrics are worse than lana's i mean "swimming pool swimming pool swimming pool deep blue deep blue" kafklwmjkndflfd 

i just listened to it and i enjoyed it but didn't like it as much as her previous releases. i ADORE i never learn. some songs were really good though

Does anyone have an account on dimeadozen? Appearently they have some tracks of the broadcast of Primavera Sound, I made an account but I can´t donload cause I'm not an advanced member  :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png