shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

This bitch is WILD 

Y'all I'm flying to Seattle to see her! Anyone going?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I love her other albums but So sad so sexy is pretty terrible, generic...sounds like something Dua Lipa would release. I like a few songs from it though. But it’s waaaaay below wounded rhymes and I Never learn.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I love her other albums but So sad so sexy is pretty terrible, generic...sounds like something Dua Lipa would release. I like a few songs from it though. But it’s waaaaay below wounded rhymes and I Never learn.

I'll give you that it is a definite shift in sound and shall we say more "commercial,"  but it is still a very good album. We all have opinions though, I'd say it is my second fave after INL. I don't know they change depending on my mood lol.

Buuuuutttt Dua, really lol. Dua could never. Dua is okay, I really liked her before she shifted to this total pop commercial machine but Lykke and Dua are apples and oranges.