shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

She DELIVERED.

Lykke Li is quickly becoming my new top favorite ever since SSSS.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

it's cute but it reminds me a lot of something else?? 

also the fact that it builds up to no release is kinda,,, meh? like NBLAH had so much release, idk

it's cute but it reminds me a lot of something else?? 

also the fact that it builds up to no release is kinda,,, meh? like NBLAH had so much release, idk

I’m not sure its meant to be a second single. It may just be a promo single to launch the preorder of the album.

I’m not sure its meant to be a second single. It may just be a promo single to launch the preorder of the album.

kjdfjfkdklf i meant sonically, there's no "release" in the sense that there's no exploding chorus or belt out line that makes you sing along. idk. it's kinda flat, chorus and verse kinda sound the same. again, cute, but won't go back to it 

kjdfjfkdklf i meant sonically, there's no "release" in the sense that there's no exploding chorus or belt out line that makes you sing along. idk. it's kinda flat, chorus and verse kinda sound the same. again, cute, but won't go back to it

the chorus is amazing and super catchyyy it’s a b o p

I just wanted to say.... hope y'all still streaming Possibility  :hooker:  :defeated:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

liked a few of her songs but never truly connected with any of her albums till so sad, so sexy. i also love i'm waiting here with david lynch

she insists on shamelessly making out with the hot men in her videos which i 100% get on board with yes lykke, i would too. go girl  :kiss:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I hope Yola Fest means we get a new song or more info!!!

I just wanna continue feeling sad and sexy

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18