shelaughslikegod

Lykke Li

I finally got I Never Learn on CD today! And I bought Nobody Ever Loved on iTunes!

Awwm I need to wait to see if it's going to be in stores here in Argentina. If not, I'll ship it. Got her other albums so....

I wonder if "Feel The Bleed" is ever gonna leak!

Picked up I Never Learn on the first day and haven't stopped playing it since. She sounds so broken on the record, but at the same time, I feel like she isn't looking for comfort. It's definitely more emotive than her previous records. My only issue with it (besides just being 9 songs) is that there isn't much diversity in the tracks. They all sound big and echoey, mostly in the choruses, with quiet moody versus. It's not too much of a problem, I still love it. Really the only one I don't care for is Silver Line, despite it being the lighter of the bunch.

Interested to know where she is going to take her sound in the future and how it will change. She doesn't seem that much interested in going back to Youth Novels, which I know a lot of people prefer.

i recently started listening to Wounded Rhymes and god it's just incredible. her voice is so unique and her lyrics are so powerful. haven't listened to the other albums yet but Jesus, WR is fantastic.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1