Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

Abercrombie CEO degrades overweight people

Excuse you! Let me just start off by saying: i dont give a damn if you used the word usually. That doesn't make what you said any better. So trying to calm me down or irritate me further by saying "Oh i didnt mean all of them. I said usually." will not work. I still take great offence to that.

You have just pissed me off. Well done.

My hips are large in comparison to the rest of me. Does that mean im going to end up becoming a huge fat woman?

No it fucking doesnt.

and I DO NOT CARE if you said usually.

Jesus. I thought you were nice.

I am pretty sure your concept of huge hips is different than mine. I think your body probably is very beautiful and you are seeing things. When I said huge hips I was literal. Not medium or large but huge. And is true usually womens with big hips have to watch their weight. I wasnt trying to make a critic to women I am sorry if sound it like that.

Of course guys have problems too. I am 1,93 m and I used to be skinny as a stick. I played football for a long time so I had to eat a lot to gain weight and workout a lot too. My father had back problems also my grandfather so I am probably going to have so I do special extremely boring exercicses called RPG so I can minimize my risks.

What I am trying to say is that knowing this things is a good thing. If I was a girl I would want to know if something would affect my weight when i got older so I could prevent that with exercises. Like me with my probability of having hernia on my back. People say it hurts so i wake up half an hour early every day to do a bunch of very boring exercises and I also do yoga a couple times, does wonders to your body, but is also very boring. I dont drink too much beer because I dont want to end up with a fat belly. Men have that tendency so I drink more whisky or vodka. Everyone has some things they want to change and things we can prevent. Why not do it to feel better with ourselves?

Usually girls see so many little defects on their face and body and is funny because most times the way we guy's see them is just as beautiful pretty girls.

You're a very pretty girl and you're not going to end up a fat old women. I am sorry if what I said sounded like a critic. Hope you dont hate me

I am pretty sure your concept of huge hips is different than mine. I think your body probably is very beautiful and you are seeing things. When I said huge hips I was literal. Not medium or large but huge. And is true usually womens with big hips have to watch their weight. I wasnt trying to make a critic to women I am sorry if sound it like that.

Of course guys have problems too. I am 1,93 m and I used to be skinny as a stick. I played football for a long time so I had to eat a lot to gain weight and workout a lot too. My father had back problems also my grandfather so I am probably going to have so I do special extremely boring exercicses called RPG so I can minimize my risks.

What I am trying to say is that knowing this things is a good thing. If I was a girl I would want to know if something would affect my weight when i got older so I could prevent that with exercises. Like me with my probability of having hernia on my back. People say it hurts so i wake up half an hour early every day to do a bunch of very boring exercises and I also do yoga a couple times, does wonders to your body, but is also very boring. I dont drink too much beer because I dont want to end up with a fat belly. Men have that tendency so I drink more whisky or vodka. Everyone has some things they want to change and things we can prevent. Why not do it to feel better with ourselves?

Usually girls see so many little defects on their face and body and is funny because most times the way we guy's see them is just as beautiful pretty girls.

You're a very pretty girl and you're not going to end up a fat old women. I am sorry if what I said sounded like a critic. Hope you dont hate me

Okay, sorry i misunderstood and over reacted.

I dont hate you, i was in a horrible mood to begin with and was ready to blow. Dont worry :)

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Abercrombie fashion and cool :uh: ?? Where??They have the same style and design for years. No cool prints or different material, know inovation in style or design...Abercrombie is not a fashion store is a clothes store there is a difference. Abercrombie is not really as cool as they think they are. Top Shop over Abercrombie everyday LOL

glgcDdT.gif