TIARNZUS

Lana Del Rey H&m Advertisements

AHHHH I don't have a H&M near me! The nearest one is in the city about an hour away. Maybe after my birthday on the 20th when I get money I can go in and take pics of all the Lana stuff.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

Guest MissDaytona

AHHHH I don't have a H&M near me! The nearest one is in the city about an hour away. Maybe after my birthday on the 20th when I get money I can go in and take pics of all the Lana stuff.

Same, mine is 4 hours away :( And I rly like those pants! H&M online was supposed to be like 2 years ago SMH

I saw a pic of a HUGE shopping bag w/ lana's picture and H&M in NYC on twitter

OMG!!! she looks so beautiful!!!

The nearest one for me is 3 hours away!! :'((

lvhvW.png

Guest Chloe

There are loads of H&M's near me, but tbh I'd never go in unless it was to look for Lana posters etc:')

Guest Chloe

Not going to lie, I'd be more excited if it were for a nicer shop. I hate H&M, most of the clothes are awful quality, and aren't very nice. The actual shops are like jumble sales. I don't know.. I just wish it were for somewhere nicer. Also in the shoot the clothes are mainly pretty horrible - not even Lana's style. Lana looks emotionless and stiff.. her eyes look blank. I was disappointed by it.

For whatever reason I can't post big pictures, so just follow the link, lol.

https://twitter.com/#!/EmptyWound/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2F6l8K5zXj

I saw these today, and I swear to God, I almost ripped them down and ran away. I was standing there with my friend and she was saying that we had to go and I was like "NO I CAN'T LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND" and the dude who worked there gave me a really weird look, hahaha.

last.fm