Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Jodi Arias

surprised there isn't a topic already - but i'd like to hear your thoughts.

For those who don't know who she is - she was just convicted in the murder of her former boyfriend Travis Alexander. The murder took place in June of 2008, but her trial began in January of this year - lasting all the way up until earlier this month. Minutes after her conviction she conducted an interview with Fox News in which she stated that she wanted the death penalty, since death was the "ultimate freedom." But more recently she made pleads for life. The jury is currently hung on whether to give her life or death. Throughout her trial and interrogations by police, she told many lies about what really happened the day of his murder, her stories constantly changing.  

Before getting her mugshot, she asked the arresting officer to 'primp up.'

some highlights of the case:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shocking-moments-jodi-arias-trial/story?id=19135206

Jodi pleads for life, stating that she'll recycle, start a book club, and even sell Survivor t-shirts. 

http://www.nypost.com/video?freewheel=90081&sitesection=nypost_us_non_fro&VID=24834438

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV2iJxzpYUA

tumblr_mn6kedwsiD1s51s6do3_500.gif

What an interesting woman. It's truly fascinating to hear her talk, pleading innocence, giving her view points, etc. Jodi Arias savagely murdered her lover and acts casual through most of the court process. Really shows how horrible she is, and imo it looks like she see's the trial as a play and herself as an actress. I really hope they don't give her the death penalty, though!

VyIsfwC.jpg

Poor girl, I hope she finds some peace. What she did was awful, and we'll probably never know what the situation was or if it was really on self-defense. There's obviously something wrong. 

:derpna2:

The mistrial was some bullshit.

It was so blatantly aggravated, they probably didn't want to give a woman the death penalty. This needs to be a lesson no one is above the law for any reason

BzhmW.png

I knew it was obvious she did it too begin with. You can always catch someone lying when they change their stories. If she really didn't do it, she would give no hesitation in saying where or what she was doing at that time. Also, her story would not change because she wouldn't have to remember one. 

Im sure they figured this out as well though. You can tell just by looking at her shes not exactly "there." 

Yes I agree that she probably wont get the death penalty, the rage of the public would be too much. 

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

I never heard of her before. Just watched the videos you posted and got addicted to it and watched several more. I agree with @AB what a intersting creature this women is. Completely insane and clueless. If her boyfriend hadn't lost his life this would be funny. The make up part is great . This psychotic cuckoo's nest daughter is vain as hell

glgcDdT.gif