Mileena

'ban' The Person Above You

banned for the digits of your post count and the number of minutes ago you replied adding up to the same number

2184 posts: 2+1+8+4=15, 1+5=6

33 minutes ago: 3+3=6

it's just the way i feel

Banned because your taste is F U C K I N G A M A Z I N G

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Banned because your taste is F U C K I N G A M A Z I N G

ah i love you  :kiss2:

banned because every time i see your profile picture it makes me wish i could step into it like the chalk drawings in mary poppins

it's just the way i feel

Banned for impersonating Shirley Manson, Katie Holmes, and Lana.

Like, pick one? The nerve.

hey, i contain multitudes, ok?

For producing art that’s far too great for this particular era & giving clowns their noses.

Unforgivable

banned for your username. as you can see, it is taken from a song about ILLEGAL DRUGS and since this is now a hillsong-sponsored site, we do not condone anything of which hillsong jesus would not approve. please pray daily and bathe in holy water to absolve yourself of these sins.

it's just the way i feel

banned for your username. as you can see, it is taken from a song about ILLEGAL DRUGS and since this is now a hillsong-sponsored site, we do not condone anything of which hillsong jesus would not approve. please pray daily and bathe in holy water to absolve yourself of these sins.

I-

You are one of my favorites due to the fact you don’t let me feel alone in my madness and your posts are something to look forward to. You support most of my posts, therefore, you do support drug use as well as the use of bad words. Banned for false evidence, drug paraphernalia & being a potty mouthy.

See you in prison sistor

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I-

You are one of my favorites due to the fact you don’t let me feel alone in my madness and your posts are something to look forward to. You support most of my posts, therefore, you do support drug use as well as the use of bad words. Banned for false evidence, drug paraphernalia & being a potty mouthy.

See you in prison sistor

prison isn't nothing to me if you'll be by my side  :hooker:

it's just the way i feel