Mileena

'ban' The Person Above You

Banned for having dementia also someone tell me what this “thing” was

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Banned for rude table manners (spitting out your drink)

Excuse me! I couldn't help it... lol

Banned for having a username that reminds me of the alien symbiote "Venom", from the comics.

And your profile photo makes me imagine Venom in high heels... Nah!

giphy.gif

Banned because I never saw a savory sugar pie. So...

Frankly I didn't know it was a real thing :toofunny: I took it from a song where it was used as a term of endearment, I just thought it sounded cute. Are they bad? 

UbsOye5.png

Frankly I didn't know it was a real thing :toofunny: I took it from a song where it was used as a term of endearment, I just thought it sounded cute. Are they bad?

No, I'm just kidding! Just a pun between sweet and salty (savory).

What did you understand? Because I'm still learning English. Sometimes I still exchange a few words...

giphy.gif

No, I'm just kidding! Just a pun between sweet and salty (savory).

What did you understand? Because I'm still learning English. Sometimes I still exchange a few words...

Oh no, what you said was fine! I guess I just didn't understand that you were joking lol I took it seriously and since I didn't know sugar pies were an actual thing I thought maybe you were implying that they tasted bad lol, since I've never had one I didn't know . Sorry for the confusion :defeated:

UbsOye5.png

Oh no, what you said was fine! I guess I just didn't understand that you were joking lol I took it seriously and since I didn't know sugar pies were an actual thing I thought maybe you were implying that they tasted bad lol, since I've never had one I didn't know . Sorry for the confusion :defeated:

Oh... No problem! ;)

giphy.gif

Barttender and Sugar Venom are banned for confusing me

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wanted to ban you for not attending the Lipsters but then I saw the nice words at the end of your post and I just wanna say thanks  :flutter:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***