Viva

Jessie J

SbLqJdF.jpg

UM7MTNp.png

I just adore her. She has a great sense of humor in her lyrics. Her songs are pop but have meaning and she is so weird :flutter: . I actually think she rocks her shaved hair it looks good on her. Jessie also has a heart disease and had a stroke at 18. Well if anyone else here likes her or doesn't like post your comments and tunes. I like her acoustic versions a lot.

A very few of mine many favorites

I really got into to her after this video filmed in NY metro.

glgcDdT.gif

I never thought I would look to a women and think she looks a nocaute and sexy with shaved head bold style. Until I saw Jessie. She looks hot and more feminine with a shaved head.I love her material in general and Wild is great. her voice is smooth. I like womens like her that are bold, authentic say what they won't. Are not afraid to do silly faces or joke around. The fact that she is bi or gay is a plus she is a very pretty women. I think it's sexy.i am going to her concert. Cant wait.

Wild is my fucking jam now. I swear this album is coming hard

I never thought I would look to a women and think she looks a nocaute and sexy with shaved head bold style. Until I saw Jessie. She looks hot and more feminine with a shaved head.I love her material in general and Wild is great. her voice is smooth. I like womens like her that are bold, authentic say what they won't. Are not afraid to do silly faces or joke around. The fact that she is bi or gay is a plus she is a very pretty women. I think it's sexy.i am going to her concert. Cant wait.

tafrj09.gif

glgcDdT.gif

I was literally addicted to Jessie in 2011, I listened to her album all the time. But somehow I seem to have lost interest. I still like her music but it's not like before.

I'll listen to her new single though!