Viva

Jessie J

2nd single and still no album announcement, I wonder what's going on

you are so right. What's up with that? Took her so long to get this album done and now no title, no release date so far. Not even gonna get into her attitude.

Apparently Jessie just cooks does nothing more of her life LOL...her new album cover....

wkoXG1C.png

I saw a couple of her recent interviews and she is so different. SO contrived and full of herself. The worst is her music doesn't seem to be getting better. I loved old goofy fun Jessie this new one that just talks about having a baby and being old at 25 I don't know. She says she is almost 26 when she turned 25 in march. WTF??

Plus Wild was kind of a flop :facepalm:  I really like the song specially the accustic one. She also said in interviews that she some times doesn't even know her concert set list. WHat artist doesn't do their own set list? Maybe her contract is the kind "sold your soul to the devil". I don't know what's up with her management or her for that matter.

Also in her Marie Calire interview she says she wants to get male attention...she is a lesbian LOL and wants to get into the closet again? What's up?

Her next single is a Calvin Harris song which she said was going to be on the album a month ago but is not going to be on the album anymore. I mean.... :facepalm:

Hope "It's my Party"it's a hit and that her album is a smash because otherwise I don't see much future for her. Which I think would be a waste and a shame because she is great live and has incredible vocals

glgcDdT.gif

Jessie has been singing this new song called "Square one" which is good and maybe would be a good single. She also doesn't shut up about this song she is doing with Brandy. EVerytime she gets the opportunity she mentions it. Hope is a good one thi.

So here is Square One...

glgcDdT.gif

you are so right. What's up with that? Took her so long to get this album done and now no title, no release date so far. Not even gonna get into her attitude.

Apparently Jessie just cooks does nothing more of her life LOL...her new album cover....

wkoXG1C.png

I saw a couple of her recent interviews and she is so different. SO contrived and full of herself. The worst is her music doesn't seem to be getting better. I loved old goofy fun Jessie this new one that just talks about having a baby and being old at 25 I don't know. She says she is almost 26 when she turned 25 in march. WTF??

Plus Wild was kind of a flop :facepalm:  I really like the song specially the accustic one. She also said in interviews that she some times doesn't even know her concert set list. WHat artist doesn't do their own set list? Maybe her contract is the kind "sold your soul to the devil". I don't know what's up with her management or her for that matter.

Also in her Marie Calire interview she says she wants to get male attention...she is a lesbian LOL and wants to get into the closet again? What's up?

Her next single is a Calvin Harris song which she said was going to be on the album a month ago but is not going to be on the album anymore. I mean.... :facepalm:

Hope "It's my Party"it's a hit and that her album is a smash because otherwise I don't see much future for her. Which I think would be a waste and a shame because she is great live and has incredible vocals

I haven't really been following her, just waiting for new music, I had no idea that was going on

BzhmW.png

I haven't really been following her, just waiting for new music, I had no idea that was going on

She has sang this song called "Square one" a couple times in her recent concerts. It's going to be in the new album. It's a good song why Wild was a single and not this one I don't get it.

glgcDdT.gif

:facepalm: I know!! Sucks big time!! What's happening with her? Her re runs opn the mic are getting so annoying and she over sings this song to death. Not even gonna comment on the lyrics. She didn't write them (Calvin's song) but she sang them so in a way for some reason she thought this was good? Ugh disapointed
:noparty:

glgcDdT.gif

:facepalm: I know!! Sucks big time!! What's happening with her? Her re runs opn the mic are getting so annoying and she over sings this song to death. Not even gonna comment on the lyrics. She didn't write them (Calvin's song) but she sang them so in a way for some reason she thought this was good? Ugh disapointed

:noparty:

mess of a song tbh :S