Viva

Jessie J

Jessie is turning into such a bitch. I don't know if I hate it or actually am happy because at least she is showing some personality since she seems to have lost hers somewhere. Needs to take her head of her ass tbh. Ego exploding

glgcDdT.gif

Jessie is turning into such a bitch. I don't know if I hate it or actually am happy because at least she is showing some personality since she seems to have lost hers somewhere. Needs to take her head of her ass tbh. Ego exploding

Wow. I like Jessie but I don't even know what to say about this? That reached the rudeness level. :O

its my party is so annoying, the song and the video ... x.x

You mean..."It's My Siesta" ?  "5 o'clock nap? I almost fall a sleep with that mess. It's boring and embarassing tbh. Yep is that bad. zzzzzzzzzzz the ambien party. Hoenstly Selena takes the cake easily between them (Jessie and Miley). Birthday is a bop.

glgcDdT.gif

Jessie Jesus (we all know the J is for Jesus) the Viglant therapist who just want us to be Who we are has another song out since last week. So Excuse My Rude IMO is the type of hip hopish songs Jessie should be doing. For a miracle of the J for Jesus she doesn't oversing or make much acrobatics in this one.Its a good one.  Excuse My Rude is a great hook tbh. I also enjoy Becky G's part "act like a benz but to me you're just a rental is a good one. Anyway since a thread is like a child I'm here taking care and updating Jessie's releases. This one is growing on me guy's like a little plague.

glgcDdT.gif

Jessie Jesus (we all know the J is for Jesus) the Viglant therapist who just want us to be Who we are has another song out since last week. So Excuse My Rude IMO is the type of hip hopish songs Jessie should be doing. For a miracle of the J for Jesus she doesn't oversing or make much acrobatics in this one.Its a good one.  Excuse My Rude is a great hook tbh. I also enjoy Becky G's part "act like a benz but to me you're just a rental is a good one. Anyway since a thread is like a child I'm here taking care and updating Jessie's releases. This one is growing on me guy's like a little plague.

yeah that song isnt that bad, like the other ones already released

If your in the Uk you can download one of her new songs Square One from her new album on iTunes, (im a massive fan of Jessie but her new stuff, im not liking! it makes me sad) lol

I'm not a fan, I think her voice is good, but very tinny and with no softness of tone. But she's really cocky on the voice. To be honest, with Lana and Marina and Lorde etc., I just don't feel the need to try and like pop artists that I don't naturally like.

I used to really love her, bought Who You Are and everything, but she totally lost it. She has a good voice, good on jazz tracks and everything, but she just lost it. i cant see her personality anymore. Sold my copy of Who You Are for a good price and now my life is better :hairflip:

Excuse My Rude :delish:

Wild :sadcore2:

I love It's my party :(

And I listened to the snippets and I like Thunder, Sexy Lady, Breathe, I Miss Her, Daydreamin' and Alive

I want to hear I miss her in full extension. Seems to be a really honest and sincere song. I like Thunder and Gold. Unite is not bad either. I just think once again her album is over produced and her vocal tics are all there in full potencial. Thats what you get by working with th devil known as Dr. Luke

glgcDdT.gif

She doesn't seem very nice. She's talented, but I only got into Price Tag with the rest of the US... she keeps releasing new music every week or something, I see so many songs by her pop up every now and then but I never bother to listen to any. Her songs are okay, I guess. She's got a great voice, but I absolutely fucking hate how she sings like a fucking rollercoaster, going up and down showing things she can do when it's NOT appealing to the ear.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Now this is kind of rude...hahahaha...Jessie almost hangs up LOL just because of some sideboobs jks...girl needs to get a clue. Oh well I still like baldy head but she definetely needs to put her ego in a box

glgcDdT.gif

She doesn't seem very nice. She's talented, but I only got into Price Tag with the rest of the US... she keeps releasing new music every week or something, I see so many songs by her pop up every now and then but I never bother to listen to any. Her songs are okay, I guess. She's got a great voice, but I absolutely fucking hate how she sings like a fucking rollercoaster, going up and down showing things she can do when it's NOT appealing to the ear.

I dont really like Price Tag but is the song most people like. Like you said I think she is talented and she also has incredible vocals and is great live. The thing is the acrobatics she constantly does irritates me after a couple minutes. I have no idea why she does that tbh. I guess talent is not everything. Also I think she would be a lot better suited to sing hip hpish and restrained R&B than straight up pop

glgcDdT.gif

I dont really like Price Tag but is the song most people like. Like you said I think she is talented and she also has incredible vocals and is great live. The thing is the acrobatics she constantly does irritates me after a couple minutes. I have no idea why she does that tbh. I guess talent is not everything. Also I think she would be a lot better suited to sing hip hpish and restrained R&B than straight up pop

Yeah, acrobatics is a good term for what she does. It's like, we know you can sing, you don't have to go batshit insane. But yeah, she definitely needs restraint in her production and singing.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Jessie is going down hill. I knew ALive wasn't going to be a top selling album but I didn't imagine  was going to be this bad. Until last week she was basically charting only in Brazil, Uk and Ireland.

Alive droped from German, Australian, French, Spain Netherlands, New Zealand after the first week. In Brazil she was suffering what we call the Rock In Rio effect. Just shoes how powerful that festival really is because even Bon Jovi was charting lol. Now the effect is over she also droped from BRA charts.

She is only charting in Ireland and in the UK. She was number 3 in the UK until last week. Now she is number 50!! Thas bad...like really is almost pulling a leona. I feel sorry for her since she does have talent but in a way she is the one to blame. Generic songs, annoying personality and the acrobatics are getting worse by the minute. What the hell happened to her?

I guess It's My Party should be called It's My Funeral because I am pretty sure that song helped a lot to kill her career. Its the worst pop song of 2013 by miles. Poor Jessie.

glgcDdT.gif

New born christian and heterosexual chanteuse Jessie J is about to release her third album which is still nameless oYcizjg.gif

HSCpWX1.jpg

Her first single will be Bang Bang featuring Ariana and Nicki. 

UbCUymr.jpg

- Are you excited?

- Do you think will be a mess or a smash?

- Do you think Jessie tweeted a pic of her own single with Ariana in the middle because no one likes her?

- Do you wonder WTF happened to Onika's career like I do?

- How funny will be a live performance of this with Jessie trying to over sing Ariana?

glgcDdT.gif