pinupgirls

American Horror Story

If you have seen more than one season of AHS, you'd know that no two seasons are alike. But yes, I think you'd like it.

I've seen the first entirely, it kinda screwed me up but I ultimately enjoyed it. The second is / was at the time way too violent for me (I could watch it now but I honestly thought the scenes I've saw were boring), I enjoyed the atmosphere of Coven a lot but it bored me so I skimmed through it, I've seen only scenes from Freakshow, as I said I watched all the Gaga scenes from Hotel plus a bunch of others but the plot seemed all over the place and it's wayyy too violent for me, I'm vaguely interested in Raonoke but everyone seems to say it's bad, I can't think of a plot I would be less interested in watching ever than Cult. So yeah lol. That leaves Apocalypse. I'm really super interested in postapo so I think I'm gonna cave in and watch

ZKcaooE.png

Hotel, Roanoke, and Freakshow killed it for me. Freakshow was good until they just decided to cop out with a shitty ending. Hotel was only interesting for Lady Gaga and even then it was painful to stick through. Roanoke was good until the addition of reality television element. It was definitely going to downhill slightly after Freakshow hence the addition of Lady Gaga in Hotel. I didn't even bother with Cult just based on the plot that they were going with. Hopefully they deliver with this new season, if not, they should honestly just end it with this season or perhaps one last season based on primarily the Coven season since it's such a hit with fans.

On another note, I'm rewatching Asylum and I forgot how dark and sinister that season was. One of the more better season definitely, probably the best one out of them all.

My seasons ranking:

1. Asylum The whole season's amazing, even the ending was amazing, which is rare for AHS. 
  2. Coven
  3. Murder House
  4. Freakshow
  5. Roanoke
  6. Hotel
  7. Cult

Let's hope Apocalypse will be amazing, it still has potential to be one of the best tbh. 

qfrWuBl.png

Hotel is the worst ahs season why would apocalypse be worse? not even this season being entirely set in this stupid bunker and them eating cubes for 9 more episodes would make it a worse season than NOtel 

i76mrxw.png 

I finished Cult before Apocalypse started. I personally enjoyed. I think is better than Hotel.  :eek: My least favorites are Coven and Hotel. Coven is kinda boring sometimes and Hotel..... Hotel...... I don't know what to say about it.  :tsk:   

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

this weeks episode was so good, now i just need the witches to come soon, michael is a great character but i find most people in the outpost to be boring and it's obvious that some of them are gonna die because they practically only have like 1 1/2 scenes in each episode 

i76mrxw.png 

you were probably sleeping while watching it 

Exactly.  :teehee:  But is still the most iconic imo. And Misty Day and "Surprise, bitch" are in it. Can't wait to see the witches on this season  :excited:

d22781d554ffc536326e148dabcdb65d.gif tenor.gif

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593