pinupgirls

American Horror Story

this season has finally began. when i rewatch this i will totally skip episodes 1 and 2 lmao. i LOVE THIS!!!! i’ve missed my witch bitches and i was nervous about them coming back because i wasn’t sure the magic (lol) would still be there. but holy fuqq these sisters are delivering

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

So I just finished watching all the episodes of Apocalypse and I am blown away :defeated:

Honestly the whole outpost was starting to bore me and I was scared the witches were gonna have a minor role but it seems like they’re the centerpiece and I couldn’t be happier.

Langdon’s backstory was tied into this whole thing brilliantly and I’m just so goddamn excited :defeated:

Sarah looks absolutely gorgeous styled as Cordelia and fuck I love the witches’ wardrobe so goddamn much!

Also I’m gonna have to start reading theories about Mallory

I wonder if the people burnt at the stake are the warlock teachers in a flashback sequence? I assume Michael killed them off in order to gain full control of the school given that they haven’t made an appearance after the apocalypse. Maybe he convinced Cordelia that they were conspiring to kill her or something.

"I have season eight on my DVR, but I haven’t seen any of it just yet, but I mean, come on. Where’s Marie Laveau? I’m even a little bit in my feelings that Marie didn’t come back." - Angela Bassett on #AHSApocalypse

Stevie Nicks will be on AHS: Apocalypse this Wednesday

I hope she won't just run through the house and sing her songs. Nothing personal, but I hated scenes with her because IMO it was pointless. :P

I'll be okay with her coming back, but with actual role even if it's for one episode.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro