pinupgirls

American Horror Story

so far this season has been impeccable

i thought the pacing in the first quarter of the episode was a bit quick- going from shock to reconnecting straight to hella serious it didn't feel nice, also I'm a bit afraid as pacing of the season seems to be going SO slow. Adina Porter has been on the main bill but hasn't even appeared in the last two episodes, at all. I'm still saddened that we were introduced to a good 5-6 characters only to have them die off; the teenagers especially- with their whole adam & eve genetic story that was ramping up. For the antichrist themes nothing so far has been remotely creepy, I know not everything is horror-core but even Cult had some genuinely unsettling moments..and we've yet to get something of that calibre and we're on like episode 5/6 and the plot has gone nowhere since 1/3 of that was setting up the story and another 1/3 has been BACKSTORY the past two weeks

Is tonight's episode a little bit more exciting than last week? I thought episode 4 was really slow.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

@salvatore I've missed your reviews like you did with Cult

omg i did do that didn't i

Omg why is this season so short I’m literally living :defeated:

I wonder if Queenie, Zoe and Misty were killed by Langdon. They weren’t with the other witches at the beginning of the season and tonight’s episode just proved the fact that Coco, Mallory and Adina’s character are their own people and not vessels.

Edit: Just watched the teaser for next week :defeated:

What kind of mini horror movie episode :defeated:

I'm wondering more about the present timeline of the show atm. Yeah not all her witches were there, which was worrying, maybe they might've gotten stuck again somewhere, or protecting something else. 

I know we've all got an idea that Lourd's character's gonna be the next, next supreme or something. But all we know at the present, is that the female characters were brought back to life, and that Langdon's just blocking the entrance of the site. I wonder how much of everything can be reversed.. and what happens after the showdown. 

UV/Honeymoon