pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I cant wait for this next episode, and Jessica Lange :deadbanana:

ahs-apocalypse-first-look.png

I thought Id be annoyed by Madisons presence this season but I think she's far better now. She hasn't 'lost' her personality but I think she actually manages to be a decent character now and not get in the way of progress this season. thank god. 

And also, how are they gonna react when they see characters that are apparently doppelgangers of other characters they already know. e.g. Madison meeting Constance (resembling Fiona). 

WTF Ryan? Get Stevie Nicks away from AHS universe. I don't want to hear/see her ever again, her appearance is ONCE AGAIN POINTLESS.  :wtf: 

That scene literally ruined the whole episode for me. :wtf:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

WTF Ryan? Get Stevie Nicks away from AHS universe. I don't want to hear/see her ever again, her appearance is ONCE AGAIN POINTLESS.  :wtf:

That scene literally ruined the whole episode for me. :wtf:

calm down ma...

Stevie Nicks being in AHS is a reference to people thinking she was a witch back in the day, and while she didn't need to take up 5 minutes of screen time her being on it is fun and campy

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

Hayden won't be back, Kate Mara confirmed.

Thank God. :party:

calm down ma...

Stevie Nicks being in AHS is a reference to people thinking she was a witch back in the day, and while she didn't need to take up 5 minutes of screen time her being on it is fun and campy

IDC about reference, it's disgusting.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

im confused is mallory a witch or what and why tf is she an assistant in present day to the other witch and theyre living like humans, is the apocolypse the present? if so shouldnt cordelia still be supreme in the present...kinda makes you wonder why she was fading in the past but now shes fine???

SOMEONE ANSWER IM SO CONFUSED

im confused is mallory a witch or what and why tf is she an assistant in present day to the other witch and theyre living like humans, is the apocolypse the present? if so shouldnt cordelia still be supreme in the present...kinda makes you wonder why she was fading in the past but now shes fine???

SOMEONE ANSWER IM SO CONFUSED

We haven’t seen them in the present yet besides on Halloween. They came in a fog like That guy from freak show. I think they’re all dead. The episode traitor also seems to be taking place in the past. Mallory, Coco, & Dina might be the only witches left. Hence Dina not being at the dining table. The race lives & Cordelia did her job. Yet, on Halloween she had one thing left to do which is to make sure the witches (Coco & Mallory) fight back. Meade & Michael Vs. Coco & Mallory that’s my theory at least

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

We haven’t seen them in the present yet besides on Halloween. They came in a fog like That guy from freak show. I think they’re all dead. The episode traitor also seems to be taking place in the past. Mallory, Coco, & Dina might be the only witches left. Hence Dina not being at the dining table. The race lives & Cordelia did her job. Yet, on Halloween she had one thing left to do which is to make sure the witches (Coco & Mallory) fight back. Meade & Michael Vs. Coco & Mallory that’s my theory at least

what about zoe queenie and misty?