pinupgirls

American Horror Story

"The entire cast of AMERICAN HORROR STORY will be tweeting along LIVE with tonight's RETURN TO MURDER HOUSE episode to support the directorial debut of the one and only Ms Sarah Paulson. Join us and support our Supreme! #AHSApocalypse"

- Ryan Murphy

Episode 6 Promo: "The Traitor"

(Papa Legba is back!)

-

"I think the truth is Jessica has played four extraordinary characters on this show, and Constance was the beginning, and it was a character that was close to her heart. So I don’t think it took much convincing to get her back here for that. I think it was her love of the character, the connection to that character that drew her back. And hopefully it didn’t hurt when he said to her, “Sarah is gonna direct it.” You know, it didn’t make her say no or anything. She still did it.'

-Sarah Paulson on how Ryan got JLange back on #AHS

Jessica Lange really reminded me why I loved this show so much to begin with.

I know it's so corny but I love that Tate and Violet finally got their closure even though I kinda wish Violet had more screen time.

Also, whew, Connie Britton looking amazing as always.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

this has nothing to do with recent episodes but....

does it kinda bother anyone else that the witches weren't brought up in any of the seasons set in the present day post-Coven?? most specifically for me i kinda wanted them to be brought up in Cult because i feel like Donald Trump and his supporters would realistically be anti-witch,,,

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

this has nothing to do with recent episodes but....

does it kinda bother anyone else that the witches weren't brought up in any of the seasons set in the present day post-Coven?? most specifically for me i kinda wanted them to be brought up in Cult because i feel like Donald Trump and his supporters would realistically be anti-witch,,,

and then totally cast lana del rey to join sarah paulson (as either cordelia or ally) in hexing trump

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude