pinupgirls

American Horror Story

this has nothing to do with recent episodes but....

does it kinda bother anyone else that the witches weren't brought up in any of the seasons set in the present day post-Coven?? most specifically for me i kinda wanted them to be brought up in Cult because i feel like Donald Trump and his supporters would realistically be anti-witch,,,

I think most people didn’t take it seriously

Here's to Connie Francis.

Who by the way was viciously and brutally attacked (the R word that triggers some people so I won't write it) by a male and her life was never the same.

it does appear its a he vs SHE season

(and unfortunately I think Ryan believes men can do whatever they want and its not the victims fault based on his recent remarks.

(Does that mean Kevin Spacey will star in the next season?)

I am aghast at the words Ryan M used.  (BTW- he may indeed lose at SCOTUS in the Feud / Olivia DeHavilland case now that (that scumbagasshole is on scotus, and in their

narrow blinders might pick the case up (even though it would work both ways but Republicans are always too blinded by blinders to think one step ahead, which is why they always go backwards).

====================================================================================

some History on Connie Francis- (with the R word redacted from this wiki entry-)

1977-1981-  After her modest success with "(Should I) Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree?" Francis began performing regularly again. While appearing at the Westbury Music Fair in New York, on November 8, 1974, Francis was (r word redacted) at the Jericho Turnpike Howard Johnson's Lodge in Jericho, New York, and nearly suffocated under the weight of a heavy mattress the culprit had thrown upon her.[2] She subsequently sued the motel chain for failing to provide adequate security and reportedly won a $2.5 million judgment,[14] at the time one of the largest such judgments in history, leading to a reform in hotel security. Her (the scumbag asshole who ***** her) was never found.[15] During the years after the incident, Francis went into depression, taking as many as 50 Darvon pills a day and rarely leaving her home in Essex Fells, New Jersey.[16]

In 1977, Francis underwent nasal surgery and completely lost her voice. She went through several more operations and even when she got her voice back, she was forced to take vocal lessons. Although she had taken vocal lessons previously, this was the first time she had been asked to do so.

In 1978, Francis returned to the recording studio to cut an album titled Who's Happy Now? The leading recording on this album was a disco version of "Where the Boys Are". She recorded this song also in Japanese, Italian, and Spanish, as she had done before with her original 1960 version. Several songs from the Who's Happy Now? sessions were subsequently recorded in Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and German. The Spanish and German recordings became albums of their own in as Connie Francis en Español in Spain and as Was ich bin (What I Am) in Germany. All three albums and the singles culled from them were released on United Artists Records.

Francis returned to the recording studio in 1981 to cut "Comme ci, comme ça", and "I'm Me Again". The latter became the title track of a subsequent album which featured the aforementioned new songs, as well as previously unreleased material from the 1950s and 1960s. "I'm Me Again" became Francis' last single to chart on the AC charts. Both the single and the album were Francis' last original releases on MGM Records; Polydor bought the label in 1976 and discontinued it in 1982.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Cordelia is one of my all time favorite AHS characters by far so I'm kinda sad about her fading but omg is she still fierce or what  :krylie:  She really is the daughter of Fiona. Also I'm digging the fact that apparently (or more like obviously) the warlocks are gays, or at least the leaders of their coven. I didn't know that BD Wong really is but omg he looks so good considering he's 58.  :wat:

Myrtle Snow & Bubbles Mcgee saved last night's episode.

Really great episode tonight!!! But where was Misty in all of it?

Maybe Stevie Nicks took Misty to live with her. She wasn't interested in dealing with the antichrist anyway.

-

Episode 8 Promo: "Sojourn"

https://youtu.be/GY2OORSINuU"

Episode 8 was terrible. They need to stop with the constant comedic relief and the pop culture references. I like campyness but this episode just felt like a bad parody. Also Billy Eichner is hands down the worst addition to the cast.

qfrWuBl.png

why do i feel like this episode is gonna be so stupid just based on those God awful bowl haircuts? like...?? were these type of characters necessary? and agreed with @@trashmagic . Billy is just...not good. here’s him in Cult and i hate him in Apocolypse. his acting is just non-existent

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

episode 8 sucked

in fact, if not for Joan Collins & Jessica Lange, and Jennifer Lynch directing, this whole season sucks.

(as does recently rewatching 16 candles, John Hughes is a disgrace to society. Yet he was an icon???) 

and the irony is- Episode 8 of Jennifer Lynch's dad, David, in Twin Peaks 2017 was the greatest episode in tv history

(or tied with the last episode of Twin Peaks 2017)

What year is this?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Episode 8 was boring as hell

I don't think I'm excited for this season anymore :/

I wasn't also excited for Cult, but that season actually is 10/10

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

so, are there going to be more than 10 episodes or is the finale going to be longer than 40 minutes? there's no way in hell they could make this all work out and tie together nicely in just two more episodes with the next one yet again focusing on the past. like, even once we finally end up in the outpost again after knowing how it all led to this, there's still so much that needs to be cleared up at least