pinupgirls

American Horror Story

@ I'm sorry. I agree it wasn't that bad... I really enjoyed the Russian witch flashback especially but the episode was toooo short... The voodoo queen had no lines & the scientists irritate me to death. Overall it was a good episode.

...and yes! episode 8 & 9 could have been made into one single epidode.

anybody has a link for the new episode??

Not a very good quality but that's all I have.

https://openload.co/f/46sHekO6hPI/FB_VIDEO_HD_1541582856568.mp4

halloween episode was dumb but I loved this one. my question is how are they going to wrap up the whole season in just 1 episode next week?? like they haven't even fully closed the flashback gap from when cordelia brought the 3 girls back after venable poisoned them???

Wow I can’t believe they found a way to incorporate the Tsar’s family massacre into this. That flashback was the highlight of this episode.

But God I wish the writers didn’t let Queenie and Zoe die so pathetically. I mean Queenie already survived a shooting once before :rip: They should’ve at least given them a proper send off with a dramatic showdown between them and Michael. It would have been cool if they tried to take measures in their own hands and lure Michael into a trap, only to be overpowered in an emotional fight sequence before their souls are permanently burned/erased by Michael.

Also I wish the witches’ powers weren’t so inconsistent. In some episodes it seems like they have limitless power and in others they seem so helpless.

Ugh the potential this season had.

YAAAASSSS Marie Laveau, I'm so happy she'll be back.

AHS is so good but they always fuck up the endings like ??? the scientist and Venable backstory is sooooo bad.

But I live for Mallory's character this season tbh, the flashback sequence was really good.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I feel like this season is lacking good suspense or character development... like I want to care about some of the characters more but it isn't completely working.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Screenshot-2018-11-09-10-53-44-01.png

“What I can say is, the final episode — Ryan is setting up a battle royale. We’ve spent all season doing that. And nobody does a battle royale like Ryan [Murphy] does a battle royale. And there will be a lot of surprises and a lot of twists. I think that the last episode is thrilling, and tragic, and beautiful, and shocking. And it’s many things, and it was many things to all of us [shooting it]. It was a very hard episode to shoot emotionally and I can’t wait for the world to see it. But yeah there are many surprises in store.”

- Cody Fern [Michael Langdon]

"The finale is so satisfying. When I read it, I could not put it down and it tied everything in a perfect, tight, little witchy bow. I think people will be really excited. It really is for the fans."

- Billie Lourd [Mallory]

"Ryan [Murphy] posted a photo of Michael in a bathtub and I tend to be in bathtubs a lot, Mallory tends to be in bathtubs a lot. So that will be my one little hint. There's going to be a bathtub showdown."

- Billie Lourd on the final showdown

Sounds like I'm going to skip the latest episode, especially now that I can't find a 720p file! My shit ass laptop/VLC player can't handle 1080p nor .mkv.  :crossed:

Jeez I feel like we need at least 2 more, preferably 3 more episodes to finish the season :/ the last two episodes felt so bland, not even the music could make me feel hooked. And i didnt even feel a thing when Zoe and Queenie got shot? that is so shit