pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Jeez I feel like we need at least 2 more, preferably 3 more episodes to finish the season :/ the last two episodes felt so bland, not even the music could make me feel hooked. And i didnt even feel a thing when Zoe and Queenie got shot? that is so shit

as per usual, Ryan Murphy has too many ideas for his own good

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

as per usual, Ryan Murphy has too many ideas for his own good

tbh. i know this is gunna feel anti-climactic considering how the season started off. wrapping this entire thing up in one episode is going to be tragic honestly - they should have had at least a double episode finale, rather than the 40 minute wrap up we're going to get. i think it's literally going to be Mallory going back in time, having a battle with Michael and her defeating him and preventing the apocalypse from happening and the end.

Episode 8 (Sojourn) & Episode 9 (Fire & Reign) have brought down the ratings of #AHSApocalypse from 93% to 83%

Two weeks ago Apocalypse was gearing up to be one of the highest audience-rated seasons of American Horror Story on @RottenTomatoes

Drlu-Z7-KU0-AAPjy-I.jpg

Errr I don't know how they will end the season and still make it connect to the other seasons. Like... where will the next seasons take place if they're not set in the past. Idk if that makes sense jfjdfj

They'll probs go back in time and do something that leads to the apocalypse never happening. I highkey hope that won't happen tho, it'll be so predictable. 

qfrWuBl.png

Episode 8 (Sojourn) & Episode 9 (Fire & Reign) have brought down the ratings of #AHSApocalypse from 93% to 83%

Two weeks ago Apocalypse was gearing up to be one of the highest audience-rated seasons of American Horror Story on @RottenTomatoesDrlu-Z7-KU0-AAPjy-I.jpg

Lol but how does the first episode get 90. It was terrible.

Two weeks ago Apocalypse was gearing up to be one of the highest audience-rated seasons of American Horror Story on @RottenTomatoes

Drlu-Z7-KU0-AAPjy-I.jpg

Well, there's no lies told here. 

i didnt like the ending...the other seasons had like a DONE ending but this one MEH

PLUS no other Antichrist will be better (hotter) than Michael so fuck that ending

I don’t like this ending because then we have to go through basically another season like this all over again.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

LMAO @ the finale basically having the same ending as Sailor Moon’s first season. Not complaining though.

The episodes before this were a mess but I’m still satisfied with the finale. The scene where Cordelia sacrifices herself was phenomenal. Frances Conroy is just so great. I’m sooo glad the ending wasn’t overly happy where everyone is alive. It’s sad that Myrtle is gone but it makes sense and it’s just cool looking at the entire storyline in retrospect. Part of my heart hurts knowing that Cordelia won’t remember everything that happened up until this point.

I don’t like this ending because then we have to go through basically another season like this all over again.

No we don’t, Ryan Murphy isn’t that stupid. The ending was just supposed to show that the fight between good and evil will never be over. The Murder House, Coven, and Apocalypse stuff is all done now, and the majority of loose ends have been tied up.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1