pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I can't believe I had to watch Madison die for a third time lmao I hate Ryan Murphy... but at least they implied Mallory will eventually go to hell and save her so there's that.

The finale was okay, but very predictable. Glad to see Jessica Lange owing the screen one last time, she amazes me.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Biggest piece of dreck. 

Anti-Semitic

Racist

Misogyst 

and in actuality, nothing happened.  Not even a song.

Bad acting all around too

Don't know when Ryan lost it, but it is doubtful he can ever find it.

Cody Fern though was great on House of Cards 2018 and the Versace Killing movie

Solidifies though trump=devil. No redeeming values. And also again proving one doesn't need a cheesy moustache to be one of the most evil entities ever.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I hated the last episode and it made me realise I don't like a lot of this season. I tried so hard to like this season and I did on the first watch for most of them, but cause I thought something bigger was coming and it was all going to wrap up nicely. 

I have a lot to say but I'm not going to put more effort into writing a post about this season than Ryan Murphy did writing it.

Biggest piece of dreck.

Anti-Semitic

Racist

Misogyst

and in actuality, nothing happened. Not even a song.

Bad acting all around too

Don't know when Ryan lost it, but it is doubtful he can ever find it.

Cody Fern though was great on House of Cards 2018 and the Versace Killing movie

Solidifies though trump=devil. No redeeming values. And also again proving one doesn't need a cheesy moustache to be one of the most evil entities ever.

Curious as to why you thought it was anti-Semitic, racist, and misogynistic?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

the ending was so predictable skjskjwkjd I hated it  :crossed:  :toofunny:

like, it was good up until those irrelevant characters met again at the coffee place. 

Ok but why did the couple get the antichrist baby if one of them wasn't a ghost?

I suspect it was to balance out the energy just like Mallory implied before but my friends recognize this as a plothole so?

Thoughts?

+ Overall I really did like the ending it had kind of Asylum vibe for me idk why

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Ok but why did the couple get the antichrist baby if one of them wasn't a ghost?

I suspect it was to balance out the energy just like Mallory implied before but my friends recognize this as a plothole so?

Thoughts?

+ Overall I really did like the ending it had kind of Asylum vibe for me idk why

I thought it was kind of confirmed that Micheal in fact wasn’t Tate’s ghost baby, but his father was just satan. so it didn’t really matter that a ghost impreganated the mother.

H0bDaqU.gif

Thoughts?

The couple was Satan's Plan-B. Remember when 666 appeared on glass when Tim was in Outpost 3 & snakes emerged in Emily's room for the first time? Funny how it was all BEFORE Micheal arrived at the outpost.

Also the finale was amazing... I didn't expect them to wrap it up so properly in 45 minutes but they did.

The couple was Satan's Plan-B. Remember when 666 appeared on glass when Tim was in Outpost 3 & snakes emerged in Emily's room for the first time? Funny how it was all BEFORE Micheal arrived at the outpost.

That makes sense! Thanks

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

someone on Reddit speculated that the New Antichrist was not born of a ghost and a human because it's parents' "special DNA" was alien DNA.

Remember what Billie Dean said, Satan would want "more bang for his buck"

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

I loved the last episode but the few episodes before the finale were kind of underwhelming. Weirdly enough I think Cult worked more than this season. Although this one will have good rewatch value because of the nonlinear storytelling and puzzle pieces

Tbh Sarah Paulson really carried a lot of this season...

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I loved the last episode but the few episodes before the finale were kind of underwhelming. Weirdly enough I think Cult worked more than this season. Although this one will have good rewatch value because of the nonlinear storytelling and puzzle pie

Tbh Cody Fern really carried a lot of this season...

TEAAAA

First episodes were really interesting, but everything after the 6th Episode bored me as fuck. Honestly, this season isn't really bad, but I didn't like it. I kinda hated the finale tbh...

Cult was better x1000 btw

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I didn't even understand the ending scene till i read this thread tho lol. But everything up until then was phenomenal.

When Mallory was dying in the tub I was like 'wait, what if Cordelia kills herself? would that be a good ending for her?', and then I didn't know what she was doing when she was talking to Michael, and forgot about that thought, so when she actually did it I was like OH MY GOD, decently shocked, and the acting was so good too. 

And also, the last second in this scene turned me on, fuuuuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlLNrX5wXHg