pinupgirls

American Horror Story

honestly, i was pretty salty with the insane amount of backtracking and buildup we saw in episode 7,8 and 9

but the whole rest of the season really was superb and i loved it.

but like many others have said, ryan murphy's downfall will ALWAYS be the amount of ideas he has.

i wish we understood more about timothy and emily, i found them fascinating.

i was gonna boycott AHS tho if they spent 3 episodes making us like timothy and emily, only to have them killed off for no reason.

in the last 5 minutes of the show they kept me for another season lmfao!!!

i love that they're the new parents to the antichrist, it was a good ending!

would have been better/more satisfying if mallory just eradicated murder house all together, as it was weird to see the supreme murder the antichrist by running him over 3 times. but go off. all in all it was an 8/10 season!!!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

honestly, i was pretty salty with the insane amount of backtracking and buildup we saw in episode 7,8 and 9

but the whole rest of the season really was superb and i loved it.

but like many others have said, ryan murphy's downfall will ALWAYS be the amount of ideas he has.

i wish we understood more about timothy and emily, i found them fascinating.

i was gonna boycott AHS tho if they spent 3 episodes making us like timothy and emily, only to have them killed off for no reason.

in the last 5 minutes of the show they kept me for another season lmfao!!!

i love that they're the new parents to the antichrist, it was a good ending!

would have been better/more satisfying if mallory just eradicated murder house all together, as it was weird to see the supreme murder the antichrist by running him over 3 times. but go off. all in all it was an 8/10 season!!!

True true, I'd probably say 8/10 too.

I'd give it a 7/10. Since the history was very interesting though...

btw, Asylum>Freak Show (Such an Amazing season)>Coven>Murder House>Cult>Hotel>Apocalypse>Roanoke

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

the last episode was bittersweet. the ending with Cordelia killing herself was GREAT shock value, but the fact that it sent Mallory back in time in order to kill Michael was too predictable and I wish the plot could have worked around that. An ending of "we have to start the world over now..." would have been very good as well. some things that never happened are kind of sad as well, Madison not coming back from hell yet was one for sure. Those kids meeting at the coffee shop felt so pointless, I don't like how it just went full circle. They could have just said "Oh they're in the Illuminati, thats why they'll be at Outpost 3" instead of giving a backstory as to why they got the privilege of living after the apocalypse.  

giphy.gif

I loved Roanoke the best, Cult was pretty interesting too. Coven's one of my favorites, idk so much Apocalypse. Maybe I'll binge the episodes over to see if it'll change my mind, but for now, it's like a 7/10 for me. 

That ending seemed more like an afterthought. Like I get how putting less importance on Michael by him getting ran over was a thing, but it just felt half-assed. And I'd get it if the Emily and the cutie were some higher evolution of human, as to how they'd birthed the new antichrist, but making us wait for another season, to even potentially tie that in, kinda leaves the ending stale. 

and. Why tf did they leave Madison in hell smh 

UV/Honeymoon

i just feel like Mallory killing Michael should’ve definitely been done in a different way. like a more badass way idk. hit him with the car and drive off not even knowing he’s for sure gonna die? if it were me i would BE SURE this mf dies after all the fucking work my coven and i put in lmao

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I like how this season ended with the witches’ attempt to stop the antichrist being unsuccessfull and there being a new one. If they just put an end to it it would’ve been too predictable tbh. Also the way they killed Michael did seem a bit easy, but I guess the hard part/badass part of defeating him was how they got there, the scene where Cordelia killed herself, the bathtub scenes, etc. At first I thought she just ran over him to be petty and it didn’t have anything to do with killing him, but I guess it makes sense because at that point he wasn’t at that satanic antichrist level yet.

qfrWuBl.png

1. Coven

2. Roanoke

3. Cult

4. Murder House

5. Apocalypse

6. Hotel

7. Asylum

8. Freakshow

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

1. Asylum

2. Coven

3. Apocalypse

4. Cult

5. Murder House

6. Roanoke

7. Freak Show

8. Hotel

Though I really think Cult and Murder House were tied. 4th&5th. Murder House just had better characters while Cult had a better story line cause I always feel totally shit after watching an entire season in that house (also partly why Roanoke and Hotel didn't get higher)

Apocalypse, while not my #1, is definitely my favourite recent tv series to come out this year. I've been rewatching it in different orders to try and match up the time line and see how different the effect is on me. It's really quite fascinating. Its interesting to see Michael's character growth tbh. And I just found out he's a gay Australian actor, from my old home town. How incredible!

I think it was just the last 10 minutes of the finale that seemed underwhelming.